Author Topic: Reporting Serenity  (Read 621 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Reporting Serenity
« on: January 26, 2024, 10:53:32 am »
Your in-game nameShocKWavE
Their in-game nameSerenity
Date & Time of incident (UTC)2:00AM - 5:30AM Ontario Time Zone (Canada)
DetailsSo I was playing with my friend where I first encountered this guy serenity playing very suspicious. I was sure in the very first time when we tried to kill him. He is playing in a very weird way by rolling but standing in between before completing full roll. Also in another incident he killed me too quickly by Ak47 with a good distance which is impossible to do with the bullet spread and I also don't think if he reloaded in between even a single time. Another incident where we shot me through wall which is also impossible.

Now this all happened under the moderation of @Behemoth, I really don't have anything specifically against him, and nor do I really enjoy reporting players on forums, but I am forced to write about these guys not doing there job which they are suppose to be. I reported this guy 2 times in game where I received response "monitoring player" twice, but even after monitoring a blatant cheater how did he managed to play for 3 hours? Why are players forced to report on forums recording and then putting their time to write a full report uploading videos on wasting data when such obvious hackers can be banned easily with just 5 to 10 minutes of monitoring in game. And what about those people who don't have a good pc to record their game play? are they expected to just suffer getting harassed by these hackers?

I personally don't feel the role of having power in game when in the end people will always gonna have to report these obvious hackers that even a blind man could realize that they are hacking on forums.

Now before you say, moderators are also players who want to play and enjoy, then promote me and I will make sure that these guys are not messing up with the server and ruining other players game play. Tell me if a player is able to blatantly hack and break rules in the server for hours even after being a staff member online is it even worth playing here?

Offline Lie

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Married
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lie
  • Discord name: HoneyBubble#7083
  • Crew: wT
Re: Reporting Serenity
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 10:57:09 am »
There are 2 hackers in the server right now named t800 and server reset. they rdmed and toggled but our dear moderator behemoth thinks too high of himself as a professional staff and just ignored all the rdms and reports of them just because he thought i called him dumb

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 11:22:26 am »
There are 2 hackers in the server right now named t800 and server reset. they rdmed and toggled but our dear moderator behemoth thinks too high of himself as a professional staff and just ignored all the rdms and reports of them just because he thought i called him dumb
This is not the place for this, and they got banned anyway.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 11:17:22 pm »
about the half rolling part it's so possible and you have to master it first to use it in fights properly.

and the part he shot you through the wall, it’s actually shotgun's ability to spread and damage you within a range. (try it out yourself)

and the part he kills you with an AK from a distance there's secret behind this one.
if you press and hold LMB without RMB you'll have no spread in no guns.

the suspicious thing was the close range AK shots that it's not enough to ban him.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2024, 11:19:12 pm »
again if you don't trust my words you could always ask for other aimbot detective's opinion I'll keep this open.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 11:33:34 pm »
about the half rolling part it's so possible and you have to master it first to use it in fights properly.

and the part he shot you through the wall, it’s actually shotgun's ability to spread and damage you within a range. (try it out yourself)

and the part he kills you with an AK from a distance there's secret behind this one.

the suspicious thing was the close range AK shots that it's not enough to ban him.

No you can close it, I respect your opinion on this. I just need an explanation about how it makes sense and after you explained it does make sense to me. But still I think this is a bit more like abusing game physics giving a person capability of outstanding among those who play it fair, and in my opinion this is no less than Cbug and 2 shot if it is advantaging him a lot more than against 2 players at a time. @Goldenman
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 12:01:26 am by ShocKWavE »

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2024, 12:16:01 am »

Master this 0:25-0:37 hahah

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2024, 12:24:46 am »
Master this 0:25-0:37 hahah

IKR? Like this is beyond my will to accept that this was legit, also if you look closely at the wall bang part, he shot me exactly at the body as I got out of it making me believe as if he had my body locked through wall.

I also have a few more clips of his aim shifting directly to another person as someone else crossed him, Just hit me up on discord I can stream it. Otherwise if this is actually legit for you just simply close the report, I'll respect your decision.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2024, 01:48:59 am »
Player is obviously clean, not because he plays well then he cheats you guys probably haven't seen enough legit DMers, don't ask for who deals with the report or even repost because this report was already discussed by detectives and other staff and we had the same opinion, Denied.