Author Topic: ranja.1337, Ast, klyntar.1337 - RDM  (Read 648 times)

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
ranja.1337, Ast, klyntar.1337 - RDM
« on: January 25, 2024, 06:17:59 pm »
The first time I died was definitely called for, as I individually hunted each of them down previously - however things get sketchy on my 2nd death.
You see, I was trying to chase klyntar.1337 down since he was MW whilst assuming he was alone, needless to say, he wasn't. I tried to make a run for it peacefully without engaging in any sort of combat when they deliberately start chasing me down and eventually killing me although they could have absolutely lived without doing so. What's even more embarrassing is the fact ranja.1337 claims that he mistook me for some random cop when he totally knew who he was chasing?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 06:23:10 pm by DRAG0NFURY »

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hobgoblin
Re: ranja.1337, Ast, klyntar.1337 - RDM
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 09:25:48 pm »
The first time I died was definitely called for, as I individually hunted each of them down previously - however things get sketchy on my 2nd death.
You see, I was trying to chase klyntar.1337 down since he was MW whilst assuming he was alone, needless to say, he wasn't. I tried to make a run for it peacefully without engaging in any sort of combat when they deliberately start chasing me down and eventually killing me although they could have absolutely lived without doing so. What's even more embarrassing is the fact ranja.1337 claims that he mistook me for some random cop when he totally knew who he was chasing?

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,7.0.html

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 11:09:05 pm »
We appreciate your honesty.
this situated is kinda sus not gonna lie you shouldn't have gone after them, but as it was only a second you guys facing each other, they shouldn't have acted so aggressively.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2024, 12:06:38 am »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,7.0.html

The rules also state you shouldn't be replying in a forum topic unless you are involved in the situation. Your point?

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 12:13:49 am »
We appreciate your honesty.
this situated is kinda sus not gonna lie you shouldn't have gone after them, but as it was only a second you guys facing each other, they shouldn't have acted so aggressively.

I've had encounters of this nature in the past quite frequently. Most people give chase for only a split second or so and immediately get back to minding their business once you start leaving. In this situation, they hunted me down with no right whilst "mistaking me for someone else" so yeah, I'd say this is foul.

And besides, the fact none of them is bothering to articulate any sort of defense implies admission of guilt to some extent.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 01:09:05 am by DRAG0NFURY »

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2024, 06:49:19 pm »
i have discussed this with other fellow staff members.
and we decided to punish him for cop hunting thanks for reporting.