Author Topic: Reporting RAC and Zenn  (Read 720 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +8/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Reporting RAC and Zenn
« on: January 25, 2024, 04:29:47 am »
Your in-game nameShocKWavE
Their in-game nameRAC and Zenn
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Between 9:00 pm to 10:30 pm Ontario Time Zone (Canada)
DetailsIt started with RAC when he tried to rob me when I was peacefully fishing in LV. RAC tried to rob me and I tried to kill him. Out of nowhere Zenn appeared and helped him kill me after which I was jailed. After getting released I saw RAC and Zenn outside of LVPD Jail waiting for me to try and rob me again which they did and RAC died in the fight that happened there. RAC was killed so I am not sure if Zenn still had a valid reason to kill me since he was only allowed to protect his friend and could only kill me if I had attacked him too but, He killed me even after RAC died so I don't know if that is allowed or not. After this I was spawned at the hospital where RAC instantly killed me as a revenge and situation was settled with this kill. Given below is the evidence for above explained scenario. ( @RAC Here's the Aimbot that you suspected).

Again after respawning I went to my nearest ammunation to refill my armour where I was harassed by Zenn and RAC and they kept harassing me and damaged my vehicle and poped its tire so I decided to go to the other ammunation at Come-A-Lot, Below is the evidence for the above explained scenario.

Even after this they followed me and rammed my car again and again. When I managed to reach the gas station they rammed me enough and damaged me car by shooting it so that I could not fix it. After this I tried to get into ammunation where they again started doing RDM to stop me from getting inside  and when I got inside they still RDM'd me till city changed. Below is the evidence for this explanation.

Even after city changed RAC decided to come and try to RDM again. Here he followed me to the gas station when I was upgrading my vehicle where he tried to blow up the gas station, Proof Below.

Update

I recently fought enough duels with Zenn in which he lost and got pissed off enough that he went back offline for some time and returned with legit aimbot after loosing his shit. Evidence Below.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 05:48:41 pm by ShocKWavE »

Offline Llenam24

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Zenn
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zenn
  • Discord name: Zenn361
Re: Reporting RAC and Zenn
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 11:12:31 am »
Bro is literally crying HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. I'm not like you bro.

Offline Llenam24

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Zenn
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zenn
  • Discord name: Zenn361
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 11:16:39 am »
Reporting me for aimbot HAHAHHA. Well, watch urself using aimbot. This is literally aimbot.
Video:

Offline RAC

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RAC
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 02:02:28 pm »
🤣🤣
Aside from the gay music u always listen to
Zenn and i were in group so he could defend me
Why don't you post the full gameplay where you keep following and ramming us?

Offline MIK

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MIK
  • Discord name: this_is_mik
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 05:29:04 pm »
Details RAC was killed so I am not sure if Zenn still had a valid reason to kill me since he was only allowed to protect his friend and could only kill me if I had attacked him too but, He killed me even after RAC died so I don't know if that is allowed or not.

Clearing your this doubt, yes Zenn can kill you even if RAC died as he started attacking you when RAC was alive and fighting with u and can kill you even if RAC died in the process as he was part of the dm before RAC's death. For eg. if u r assisting a criminal fighting a cop u wont stop killing the cop if the criminal you were helping dies while u already attacked the cop before their death cuz now you've become part of the fight and will kill (for your own sake!?). Hope u get my point.

Both the players will be punished.

Offline MIK

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MIK
  • Discord name: this_is_mik
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 05:30:14 pm »
for the aimbot an Admin will reply to this, ill keep it open for that. 

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +8/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 05:30:49 pm »
Banned Zenn for Aimbot.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 03:03:09 am by ShocKWavE »