Author Topic: Re-balancing the vehicles.  (Read 1354 times)

Not rated

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
Re-balancing the vehicles.
« on: November 09, 2019, 06:36:34 pm »
IGN: Solid

I believe the vehicle unlocking and pricing system needs to be reworked a bit. Reason being you can unlock some of the best vehicles in terms of speed and usability and they cost dirt cheap.
So what are the three factors when purchasing a personal vehicle.
1. Speed (No one wants a slow car, most people want fast cars to chase criminals or to run from cops, or simply to get from point A to point B faster)
2. Usability (How much can the car be modified? Do you have a trunk to store stolen goods in? How many seats does the car have for your friends & teammates?)
3. Looks (Pretty self explanatory, good looking cars are great for increasing your pride)
4. Cost (Obviously, you don't want to spend money on a vehicle that won't be worth it)

Looking at the first, speed.
To anyone playing GTA SA for a while, they more or less know the top 15 fastest cars in the game, most of those cars can be purchased in this server. Some examples would be: Infernus, Banshee, Bullet etc.
The fastest car in the game is the Infernus and that's exactly why you need (don't quote me on this) level 99 to get it. Cars like Bullet, Turismo, Cheetah all are quite high up there on the level scale.

Moving on to the second, Usability.
While cars such as the Infernus, Turismo, Cheetah are all great. Most of the top 10 fastest cars in the game don't even have trunks, or only have 2 seats in the car. While 2 seats in a vehicle wouldn't be a huge deal, the non-existant trunk is. Since a really good way to make money on the server are house robberies. So when purchasing a vehicle, you want a fast one that also has a trunk.

Third, Looks.
There's nothing really to talk about here specifically, since it all depends on how each person looks at it. It's their opinion if they like the looks of the car or not.

Fourth and final one, Cost.
This is where you generally want to start comparing all the top cars in their own respective ways. Does it look good, if I buy it can I make the money back etc.
Most of the top cars right now cost up to 100k, that's it. You obviously need a garage to store it in, but that's dirt cheap, like 20k and you're good.

The Issue:
Cars like the Banshee, which are in the top 7 in speed, have a trunk and also can be unlocked around lvl 25-30, and only cost around 45k can't be there.
You have cars like Bullet which are around the lvl 90's range and have only half of the pros the Banshee has, yet it's that high in the levels.
Also the cost of the cars. Why are they so cheap? At level 90+ when you're finally able to purchase those Bullets and Infernuses, you already have millions, easily. I'm around lvl 70-80 and I have over a million with 5 properties already. Those prices need to be increased so some of the money in the server starts getting taken out.

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
Re: Re-balancing the vehicles.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 06:56:39 pm »
About four door with trunk and fast car is savanna and sultan imao

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller