Author Topic: softvoice(dimitar) and small ears(overdoz)  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
softvoice(dimitar) and small ears(overdoz)
« on: January 22, 2024, 09:21:15 am »
Your in-game name[oG]Ardealul
Their in-game nameDimitar. and [wT]llizzii
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Yesterday
DetailsDimitar abusing his staff status, making people do what he wants, telling them they will get banned for it otherwise.

As you all know, we've been for overdoz ass for a while now. Karbz admitted llizzi is overdoz and demoted smallears to tester. He let him play because he changed his behaviour. That's not true at all, but he's a busy guy, so he can't see everything all the time.

I got a dm from fap asking me about staff members if they are against overdoz, that made me a little suspicious. We never talked outside game and the first conversation with him is about who is against overdozz? Whatever, i let it slide. Later that day, fap made a group with me, softvoice and beaten, asking us who leaked the photos proving small ears is overdoz. Again, i was sceptical so i said as a joke that moody did, denied it right after so i don't create confusion. Dimitar was acting like he's playing small ears and he actually hates him.
The group was deleted.

Above is softvoice asking me if Moody really did leak the proof.

I knew Fapfvl was working with them, just did not know why.

He got banned on discord for sending the proof so i assumed they said they will unban him if he does this. WAY worse. They said they will ban him if he would not cooperate.

How does this involve small ears directly? They were teaming on this, dimitar was just dumb enough to accept to do it. They aint smart, and when the conversations were flowing, dimitar was sending screen of the conversation to overdoz, making them be paused and unpaused at the same time.

They literary aboused their staff positions to make people do as they please, lying to them about being able to ban them.

Also, overdoz is lying now that the screens of him admiting to cheat are fake and when proven they are not, he just spams the chat so people dont see them. I will post it here so he can't do that anymore.

This is the unban appeal he admitted he cheat on.

This is in mcnr discord 7 months ago when that happend, closed is overdozz

Proof it's the same dude. He also adminted it later if you check the Transparency topic.

Him trying with his friends to manipulate the chat whenever i posted the shit i wrote above.

This is unacceptable, abusing your staff status to manipulate people into doing what you want.

Another topic i would like to add, nova was moderator, so he could join the server after reset before we could, giving him an edge over all other people. He won lotto, giving him 1.9m before we could even join. His money and experiece was never reset after we joined, giving him an unfair advantage.

Update: He told moody to remove it after he saw this report and had nothing else to do without people complaining. I told staff and said it publicly before that that was unfair, only after i posted this report he did that, proving it is not his own initiative, even tho he's trying to make it look like it is.

Small things i forgot to add at first:
1. Nova before he was tester. All this just because i moved his bug report to invalid bugs. After he got tester, someone reported the same bug and he also moved it to invalid.

2. I caught overdoz multiple times when people talk normal to him and he just rages and starts to call people words.

UPDATE 1:

Dimitar admitting he did it. He probably did this because he saw no other way around. He did this after negociating with his friends to find another way.

UPDATE 2:

Scav made a pool that was deleted when it started to get people to vote. I do not have the last stats because it got deleted, but it had somewhere near 20 votes.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Above in description.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 07:36:53 pm by Ardealul »

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
Re: softvoice(dimitar) and small ears(overdoz)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 09:29:20 am »
Take that 😋

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 09:33:26 am »
Dimi boy's threat

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 09:34:15 am »
Dimi boy's threat

Thank you for providing that, I did not have it.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 09:35:43 am »
Insane. Don't you have something to do with your life other than talking about me everywhere?
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 09:38:42 am »
Insane. Don't you have something to do with your life other than talking about me everywhere?
You and Dimitar famous. Talk of the town rn

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 10:55:01 am »

Changed man. I will not post the straight up insults he did to me when we were in staff chat, since i can't leak that. But please also check that. Moody said he punished him for it.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 11:44:08 am »
snap of dimi revealing little info about logs

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2024, 12:16:58 pm »
Nova threating us irl. How does he know everyones names? He is probably lying, but you gave this guy access to our ip's and stuff. Why would you do that? He's not trusted at all.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2024, 01:03:21 pm »
Nova threating us irl. How does he know everyones names? He is probably lying, but you gave this guy access to our ip's and stuff. Why would you do that? He's not trusted at all.

I believe he took the advantage of this to the fullest when he was mod for a day

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2024, 02:20:28 pm »
Didn't know you all are that obsessed with Overdoz more than girls. Pulling out "The innocent card" makes you look more clownish to be honest.
Guys still trying to gain more information about him where having his IP Adress is like nothing to them  :D

We never talked outside game and the first conversation with him is about who is against overdozz? Whatever, i let it slide. Later that day, fap made a group with me, softvoice and beaten, asking us who leaked the photos proving small ears is overdoz. Again, i was sceptical so i said as a joke that moody did, denied it right after so i don't create confusion. The group was deleted.

Yeah I bet it is like this since I pretended I'm against Overdoz and asked him to add me into a group who is "into this" (gaining more information about Overdoz) he immidiately invited you and BeateN, illuminati?

Since I've been owner of a server also if you ever had access to any server panel you must know that every host has a month backup of server-logs.txd ;)

The conversation we had in that group was funnier than ever but no sense of sharing it here tho. All I can say is :

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2024, 02:28:07 pm »
Didn't know you all are that obsessed with Overdoz more than girls. Pulling out "The innocent card" makes you look more clownish to be honest.
Guys still trying to gain more information about him where having his IP Adress is like nothing to them  :D

Yeah I bet it is like this since I pretended I'm against Overdoz and asked him to add me into a group who is "into this" (gaining more information about Overdoz) he immidiately invited you and BeateN, illuminati?

Since I've been owner of a server also if you ever had access to any server panel you must know that every host has a month backup of server-logs.txd ;)

The conversation we had in that group was funnier than ever but no sense of sharing it here tho. All I can say is :
So you admit you did that. Also, who tf is illuminati? Ofc he invited us, we kinda made it official on discord general we're against overdoz. Also, fapfvl just copy pasted the photos from when they were leaked. He and us did not know anything about who leaked them. He just said the first names he got in mind.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 02:35:21 pm by Ardealul »

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2024, 02:36:53 pm »

You're such a pussy bro 😋😋
Ofc when you threaten someone to be banned for not helping them, they will beg for mercy you dumbfuck 😍😍

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2024, 02:38:59 pm »
Also dimi you're a genius, you literally exposed your own self 😋😋😋

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2024, 02:42:33 pm »
Also dimi you're a genius, you literally exposed your own self 😋😋😋

Shit sherlock homeless here speaking facts

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 03:02:06 pm »
Shit sherlock homeless here speaking facts
What the fuck?

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2024, 06:34:56 pm »
Updated report so it's more readable.

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2024, 09:05:08 am »
Once again, all reports against testers and above should be submitted through email.

Read here for instructions:
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,1188.0.html