Author Topic: Community Transparency - Overdoz  (Read 18219 times)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
Re: Community Transparency - Overdoz
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2024, 11:04:30 pm »
there is many biased admins here who have a personal vendetta against players, which shouldn't be allowed but it doesn't get sorted because nobody deals with personal vendettas, an administrator should be fair and straight forward, with everybody, whether he's your friend or not
I appreciate

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2024, 11:54:20 pm »
People still asslicking this dude lmao, incredible.

Offline Erorr

• Respect: +5/-17
  • Banned from life
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Naser
  • Discord name: naser.777
  • Crew: [R2V] Founder
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2024, 12:05:41 am »
From my point of view, I believe that players should be given a chance, excluding players who are banned due to their use of the aimbot
Players who use imbots are encouraged to reduce the duration of their ban until they learn to put them on probation
Thanks for reading

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2024, 12:16:02 am »
From my point of view, I believe that players should be given a chance, excluding players who are banned due to their use of the aimbot
Players who use imbots are encouraged to reduce the duration of their ban until they learn to put them on probation
Thanks for reading

There are many other players who also should get another chance then. Also its not the first time overdog getting a chance. It has been done multiple time before, Hiding his identity just because other mcnr community gonna rage after knowing hes overdoz. Like seriously lmao. About ralsei, yes i accept he did wrong by leaking ip address publicly. But he was ignored on dms due to which he had to leak as overdoz was on favor with karbzy which was not fair atleast for me

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2024, 12:27:48 am »
If he would not do that we would not have this discussion and nothing of this would have come to light after hard effort of hiding it. He firstly dm'd it private and it was ignored.
unbanning ralsei would prove that mcnr management is more weaker than current

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2024, 12:31:00 am »
Your opinion (first paragraph) doesn't make sense. And /aimbot btw ;)
karbz is a good staff but you should shut the fuck up until others discuss this to the end cause you're words are now like dust in the bright lights (not worth of it)

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2024, 12:35:19 am »
There are many other players who also should get another chance then. Also its not the first time overdog getting a chance. It has been done multiple time before, Hiding his identity just because other mcnr community gonna rage after knowing hes overdoz. Like seriously lmao. About ralsei, yes i accept he did wrong by leaking ip address publicly. But he was ignored on dms due to which he had to leak as overdoz was on favor with karbzy which was not fair atleast for me

Awesome, with this speech we understand who realle leaked the IPs. Thanks for selfexposing. I'll go into law stuff for this situation because it's not something normal. And you know I got everyones full names. Especially yours.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2024, 12:36:16 am »
Awesome, with this speech we understand who realle leaked the IPs. Thanks for selfexposing. I'll go into law stuff for this situation because it's not something normal. And you know I got everyones full names. Especially yours.

Go for it please

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2024, 12:37:14 am »
karbz is a good staff but you should shut the fuck up until others discuss this to the end cause you're words are now like dust in the bright lights (not worth of it)

Who are you again?
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2024, 12:39:22 am »
even admin see player ips that's how many ban evaders getting caught.. Be a lawyer in real life instead without being a NPC lawyer

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2024, 12:40:12 am »
even admin see your ips that's you many ban evaders getting caught.. Be a lawyer in real life instead without being a NPC lawyer

Admins seeing my ip and random players sharing it, its completely different. Go improve your IQ
Goodluck

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2024, 12:41:06 am »
Admins seeing my ip and random players sharing it, its completely different. Go improve your IQ
forget about ip so what are you doing here Overdoz weren't you banned?

Offline Akeno

• Staff member of the month October 2022
  • Respect: +6/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Akeno
  • Discord name: Akeno#8588
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2024, 12:47:23 am »
darlin' @llizzii i will support you, just change your dogshit name back

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2024, 12:49:17 am »
darlin' @llizzii i will support you, just change your dogshit name back

Thanks Akeon <3 will do
Goodluck

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2024, 12:57:29 am »
Thanks Akeon <3 will do
so your forum acc also got vanished was unable to see your ban reason

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2024, 01:30:14 am »
I would just like to address an issue that has been lingering around within the community for the past couple of days in regards to a recent promotion within the staff team.

The particular player formally went by the name Overdoz , and if you know who they are I need not to explain it any further.

However I do need to explain my actions, and how these came to the situation where I currently stand.

I am the kind of person where I always believe it's always worthwhile giving someone a chance in an opportunity they would  otherwise never have, regardless of their past however I know the community backlash can come about pretty quickly.

I was happy with the outcome I seen from this individual as a tester, going above and beyond with the current tester team to test reported bugs / features not working properly.

After multiple months had passed, and being fully aware of who he is I wanted to give him the chance at further responsibilities putting him on a probationary period as a moderator.

The community feedback received however far outweighs the reasoning to keep him on as a moderator so effective immediately their assistance as a moderator is no longer required.

Further discussions will be had on whether he will retain a position within the team whether it be as a tester or helper but that discussion is yet to have any outcome.

If you have any questions I will answer them transparently here,  unless you specifically DM me.

I will update you all with more clarity once we determine an outcome -.

Then everyone, everyone deserves another fucking chance, give chance to ban appealers like jastak, give chance to appealers like macrogamer, give chance to appealers like nnyk,  and many more of them. This server management is trash, I'll keep saying that and every player is losing interest in this server because of this staff team doing favoritism
and protecting few fucktards in their balls, meanwhile we reported them multiple times but yet the report was denied and finally it is proved that he's overdoz, and then you come up with the drama 'Community Transparency' and gave 1000th fucking chance to him? This community high management is very & very retarded. I wonder that yall protected him until he got caught. @Mike please, take a look at your trash management, do you think they're running server fairly and managing it properly, then you'r probably wrong. Take a look inside shitpit and see what's happening there. Trust me if this management stays like this in future, players from these servers will be vanished and this trashpit will die. just serve the justice and thats all.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,18537.0.html
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 01:34:04 am by Scav »
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2024, 01:35:02 am »

Then everyone, everyone deserves another fucking chance, give chance to ban appealers like jastak, give chance to appealers like macrogamer, give chance to appealers like nnyk,  and many more of them. This server management is trash, I'll keep saying that and every player is losing interest in this server because of this staff team doing favoritism
and protecting few fucktards in their balls, meanwhile we reported them multiple times but yet the report was denied and finally it is proved that he's overdoz, and then you come up with the drama 'Community Transparency' and gave 1000th fucking chance to him? This community high management is very & very retarded. I wonder that yall protected him until he got caught. @Mike please, take a look at your trash management, do you think they're running server fairly and managing it properly, then you'r probably wrong. Take a look inside shitpit and see what's happening there. Trust me if this management stays like this in future, players from these servers will be vanished and this trashpit will die. just serve the justice and thats all.

Ye man give a fkng chance to jastak macro my bros who were aimbotting and kept evading everyday to ruin player's gameplay... how smart you gotta be?

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2024, 01:37:41 am »
Ye man give a fkng chance to jastak macro my bros who were aimbotting and kept evading everyday to ruin player's gameplay... how smart you gotta be?

Another defending shield of overdoz, please defend him here. https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19351.new.html#new thank you!
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline PezeR

• Personal wT Driver
  • Respect: +9/-17
  • FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: wT_PeZ
  • Discord name: Pezer#5276
  • Crew: [wT] Wu-Tang
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2024, 01:59:07 am »

Bro fr stop yapping.

Stop pretending like u havent been banned many times and they gave u secound chances, your members were given many ‘chances’ before as well as ur whole crew before disbanding.

FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2024, 02:06:35 am »
Bro fr stop yapping.

Stop pretending like u havent been banned many times and they gave u secound chances, your members were given many ‘chances’ before as well as ur whole crew before disbanding.
and as a not oG member i can say that shut the fuck up and leave because all of your members say that none in ur crew got banned or cheat and now it's visible ur overdog is cheated, made players believe on what he said if, ur crew should also get disbanded for this.. Staffs should withdraw it from official crew site, if giving players chance like "ban for today come back tomorrow with new account" this every players who got banned alrdy would be playing now as Staff, what HellBoss or someone named did inspired this niga to do the same

Many of your crew kids got banned but without being visible so why it is still on official crew site?!!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 02:09:23 am by Its uknown »