Author Topic: A shameless staff member!  (Read 7110 times)

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
Re: A shameless staff member!
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2023, 02:59:56 pm »
Not going to say shit like I knew it and blah blah blah. For me fugitive was a good person he helped me a lot multiple times. i never had such trust on even some staff members he asked me for a loan of 2mils (donation for mcnr) and I gave him without even asking and saying which was even handled by beaten I never thought of him cheating and getting involved in these shitty things y all of my friends get banned for cheating 1st @AkifRZ and now @FugiTive.  aka CrYaTaLz .

Offline [RsA]Ikevoodoo

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +8/-7
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ikevoodoo
  • Discord name: Axolotl
  • Crew: [RsA]
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2023, 03:43:21 pm »
Not going to say shit like I knew it and blah blah blah. For me fugitive was a good person he helped me a lot multiple times. i never had such trust on even some staff members he asked me for a loan of 2mils (donation for mcnr) and I gave him without even asking and saying which was even handled by beaten I never thought of him cheating and getting involved in these shitty things y all of my friends get banned for cheating 1st @AkifRZ and now @FugiTive.  aka CrYaTaLz .
good friend to me too

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2023, 04:33:20 pm »
No that's what a player gets for ban evading, cheating, helping his cheating friend, asking players for their account password, making a discord server and inviting people from mcnr and asking them to verify their game credentials using their custom made mcnr bot clone to steal passwords and probably more reasons
Bro is on it 🔥🔥🔥