Author Topic: Infraction/Ban Appeal  (Read 472 times)

Online aydin

• Respect: +4/-59
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sasuke.
  • Crew: Spetsnaz
Infraction/Ban Appeal
« on: December 20, 2023, 11:51:15 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Can't get it atm
Your in-game name[K]snowy
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction led to ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone20 December
Ban/infraction reason and detailsUsing arabic insults and saying ''nigerio'' which is a bypass to saying the hard N word
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because i didn't know the arabic insult i used was about family and ''nigerio'' is used by ingame friends all the time and nothing was done against them so i thought it was fine and didn't count as a bypass. (im always getting punished with something that has to do with the n word so i have to stop using it tbh)
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was in the middle of some fight i think, i killed a dude and said ''kosmk'' insulting their mother which i didn't know before Mido told me. And when the person asked me ''do u know what that means?'' i said that it means ''b*tch a** nigerio'' as a quick response. That's the only time i said ''nigerio''
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?My babydaddy rodan
Any more information to provide?My friends have always been insulting me with kosmk and i expected them to not ever insult my family so i suppose'd it was a casual insult or just a jokingly insult. I guess it isn't.

Online aydin

• Respect: +4/-59
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sasuke.
  • Crew: Spetsnaz
Re: Infraction/Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 02:57:56 pm »
Notice+

Offline Moody

• Respect: +28/-19
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
Re: Infraction/Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 05:01:41 pm »
nigerio means "a country on the coast of West Africa" can also be said as Nigeria.
accepted.