Author Topic: [wT]Rakia toxicity & killed me for no reason  (Read 703 times)

Offline S0beit

• Respect: +16/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TB]S0beit
  • Discord name: x4xsa
  • Crew: The Bloods
[wT]Rakia toxicity & killed me for no reason
« on: December 01, 2023, 09:00:03 pm »
Your in-game nameNiovie
Their in-game name[wT]Rakia
Date & Time of incident (UTC)A few minutes ago
DetailsHe is mad because I robbed him and then he started to throw insults as me. I am ok with some them like 'wallet stealer'...

...just for the sake of it because it's a game but he exaggerated a lot.

I didn't screenshot everything because I didn't know we will end up here on forums but here we go.
Complete story:
- So I've robbed him, I went afk for a bit when no one was around to check out a clip recorded and he came to kill me, then he started to insult me:

- While I was in jail, more insults (please carefully check my in-game timestamps from the pictures):

- I killed him for revenge (timestamp 0:00 - 0:08 of video #2)
- His buddies killed me in the process, he contributed to my death so we're even (timestamp 0:08 - 0:25 of video #2)
- He still continued with insults after Dani. warned via discord:

- A bit later I robbed [wT]Don, he came to get revenge which is perfectly fine (timestamp 0:38)
- [wT]Rakia shot me for no reason, I never shot a single bullet at them, check carefully the logs (timestamp 0:47 of video #2) also more toxicity:

- I've started the recording a bit late because they came out of nowhere (video #1)
- I said I will report him and this was his reaction:

Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Video #1 (dm):

Video #2 (logs):

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Respect: +13/-38
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: haw
  • Discord name: Valentin#9670
  • Crew: [wT]
Re: [wT]Rakia toxicity & killed me for no reason
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 09:50:45 pm »
Well first of all if you are not that retarded you will stop provoking people and play this game for fun no one told you to start shit you are starting it yourself then crying in forums. and that kill isnt RDM remember you rammed and killed me after that you have rob don i think so?

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 09:58:20 pm »
Well first of all if you are not that retarded you will stop provoking people and play this game for fun no one told you to start shit you are starting it yourself then crying in forums. and that kill isnt RDM remember you rammed and killed me after that you have rob don i think so?

I couldn't understand a word of what you just said but after you shot me and died, your team members finished me off so you contributed to my death. There was no need to kill me, it was over. If you really had a revenge why didn't you come after me right after I killed you. I also never shot you and Don when you guys were coming after me, the logs clearly show that. Don had a reason, you no longer had. You were just mad and started to throw bullets when one of your team members had a reason to kill me.

There's also no reason for your toxicity. I never 'provoked' you, you were just showing off in a game.

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2023, 10:04:49 pm »
I couldn't understand a word of what you just said but after you shot me and died, your team members finished me off so you contributed to my death. There was no need to kill me, it was over. If you really had a revenge why didn't you come after me right after I killed you. I also never shot you and Don when you guys were coming after me, the logs clearly show that. Don had a reason, you no longer had. You were just mad and started to throw bullets when one of your team members had a reason to kill me.

There's also no reason for your toxicity. I never 'provoked' you, you were just showing off in a game.
Bro trying to play it the victim stop acting like a kid bro i know you take that game seriously but come on now, i know you are trying to get people banned beacuse you cant touch them but thats for another topic. So about Why you didnt come after me if you had revenge i was coming to you, you were driving the whole map what you talking about bro make some sense and bro said "i never provoke you" hahahahah funny

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 10:06:48 pm »

Even when i join in-game bro tires to get my attention, look how bad you are actually taking the game seriously. bro tries to provoke me so i can say something and he can have the forum opened you are so easy to understand bro

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2023, 10:10:40 pm »
Bro trying to play it the victim stop acting like a kid bro i know you take that game seriously but come on now, i know you are trying to get people banned beacuse you cant touch them but thats for another topic. So about Why you didnt come after me if you had revenge i was coming to you, you were driving the whole map what you talking about bro make some sense and bro said "i never provoke you" hahahahah funny

> i know you take that game seriously but come on now
> i know you are trying to get people banned beacuse you cant touch them but thats for another topic

You are not saying anything helpful to defend yourself 'bro'.

If you are not being serious I will stop replying.

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2023, 10:31:06 pm »
> i know you take that game seriously but come on now
> i know you are trying to get people banned beacuse you cant touch them but thats for another topic

You are not saying anything helpful to defend yourself 'bro'.

If you are not being serious I will stop replying.
i said what i had to say i got rev i killed you and you robbed don he started shooting so i did thats it what you dont understand

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2023, 11:25:58 pm »
i said what i had to say i got rev i killed you and you robbed don he started shooting so i did thats it what you dont understand

Why would you start shooting when you had no reason? You are only allowed to defend team members as far as I know but I've never shot a bullet so you couldn't 'defend' anyone just yet.

Offline S0beit

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2023, 12:36:33 am »
Freshly new - bro making threats:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 12:39:31 am by Niovie »

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2023, 12:45:59 am »
And who cares?

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2023, 09:52:49 am »
About the 'toxicity' part, Dani is dead right about it, you should've ignored.

and the 'RDM' part is actually true, and Rakia will be punished.