• MCNR name: xXxZIDANExXx
@Beaten
« on: November 24, 2023, 02:49:33 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game namexXxZIDANExXx
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneA few minutes ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBanned for saying 'typical indians' to @BeatEn
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?The boy is still mourning the loss of World Cup Final, I added a little fuel to the fire and then boom, he banned me.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?We were discussing Cricket and how Indians won every toss etc and reported him multiple times for Cophunt
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?@UCI, @JUTT
Any more information to provide?He should have not started the argument if he couldn't handle the facts.

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: @Beaten
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 02:55:29 pm »
I only issued you 1 point infraction, its all thanks you your wonderful past that you got autobanned by the server due to 10+ infractions. Regarding starting the argument, I don't believe I started anything, it was you who came up with your illogical facts lol, I will post the full conversation here.

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: @Beaten
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 03:01:53 pm »
Here's the full conversation: https://imgur.com/a/xChWzj2
(Please see who started the argument, I was just enjoying my gameplay when you game up with your Paroshhi Khamosh and fixing bs)
You were false reporting me and Dani (did it twice) for cophunting, you were passing un-needed remarks and when I sent you an admin PM you immediately quit knowing that you had fucked up. I agree 1 month is too much for this, I will shorten it to a week. Your ban has been reduced to 1 week, if you wish to appeal even that, make another appeal and a manager will deal with it.