Author Topic: Getting refunded suggestion  (Read 268 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline S0beit

• Respect: +16/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TB]S0beit
  • Discord name: x4xsa
  • Crew: The Bloods
Getting refunded suggestion
« on: November 12, 2023, 08:57:38 pm »
« Last Rated on: November 18, 2023, 02:43:02 am »
I am not sure if this has been suggested before and how, but I will just go ahead.

If a player happens to lose something valuable because of another player that is breaking a rule and it's an 'easy' refund, he should get refunded at least a part of it, or a compensation at the latitude of the admin.
This would also make the use of the inbox system.

Take this example:

If a cop destroys my car for no reason like in this complaint ( https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,18455.0.html ) I should get some sort of in-game money refund in my bank account from the admin who found guilty the specific cop.

In this case, (being a donator is "cheaper"), bulletproof tires cost $8,500, armor like $4,250 and getting the car back $3,500. A compensation of at least $15,000 would've been great. I know many times it's hard and maybe a bit time consuming to determine the loss itself, but an average of getting it back would greatly improve some things for us, players.

These cops will get punished, sure, but in the end I will still be in a loss of $16,250. They also destroyed my NRG but I will just stop commenting here...

I know 15k is not a lot, but money is money and it takes a while to get 15k like robbing a bank and getting a moneybag with an average of 25k, also having a risk for it.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 09:23:25 pm by Niovie »

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: Getting refunded suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2023, 09:26:05 pm »
Lol no, this is never getting added, Mike move to rejected suggestions. Pwned

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Getting refunded suggestion
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 08:10:56 am »
This would be too much for staff to deal with. They do enough as is. You can ask, and they may approve it, but I'm not going to make it mandatory. It will be an absolute headache, and will also be abused.
View trailers here.