Author Topic: m8n_ aimbot  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Es100

• Respect: +2/-7
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Wt_es100
  • Discord name: Monktour#2384
  • Crew: Wutang
m8n_ aimbot
« on: November 12, 2023, 04:10:54 pm »
Your in-game name      es100
Their in-game name      [T]M.8.N_
Details     i don't need to say that he is making fool of mcnr administration for a while now. let me post how he exposed himself in this clip he posted
Date & Time of incident (UTC)     today few hours ago
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)     
&feature=youtu.be (Just look how his aim is shaky but then his crosshair locks on me and stays consistent - he is snapping clearly- This is called a Skin aimbot)
(this is my POV see he locks on me and how fast he removes my armour and hp without even trying compare this to his clip and see if this is really possible with the kind of aim he has (clear skin aimbot)
(here he toggles it of) compared to other 2 clips see how he is missing now

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-36
  • Some people are like ADS, just skip them.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
  • Crew: Wuu Tangg [wT]
Re: m8n_ aimbot
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2023, 04:17:15 pm »
i mean i didn't record these clips which you got because i really didn't know that u are a big fan of me but sure let me explain a few things
let's talk about samp dm, bro u are comming to my face and except me to miss some shots? it's easy af to aim at head when u are doing that movement be real once, i don't even know what is skin aimbot so sure
but watch these clips "vs you" old clips but watch the aim
from 0:12 to 0:30
&t=
as you can see u are doing the same movements since that time do u expect me to miss shots or what?
im not toggling like u are trying to say but from ur words i can say that u are using aimbot at "m8nof1" clip look at ur first sawns omg ur aim is shaking so u are using  aimbot bro be real once and accept the fact that im better than u
also look at the clip i provided he's been crying for aimbot even at the clips i gave, but at first when we were fighting ing, he said im cheating, and now after he saw my clips he changed the topic to another clip which i didn't record, he's just trying to ban me somehow but ok bro i give u that lmao, now let admins decide and i don't want thedan to answer since he's fan #1

Offline Es100

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023, 04:18:26 pm »
here your aim isn't the same as my clips and yours, the clip you provided clearly shows how ur snapping. you are not providing any useful evidence, the one you posted you are clearly using a skin aimbot in that one

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2023, 04:27:22 pm »
here your aim isn't the same as my clips and yours, the clip you provided clearly shows how ur snapping. you are not providing any useful evidence, the one you posted you are clearly using a skin aimbot in that one
i mean im sharing some other server but

this is skin aimbot are u talking about? if yes look at the god damn aim here and there u dumbfuck 0 iq dog

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2023, 04:35:59 pm »
I would like staff team to not lock because I'll share a video soon, will update you in some time

Offline Es100

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2023, 04:50:05 pm »
Don't post any other clips, you said you recorded all of the duels with me but you posted only 1 clip that shows ur aimbotting, what about others? i mean they must've been worse thats the reason ur avoiding to post them instead u post your whole samp career clips not mcnr.

see this how ur aimbotting in other servers as well if you want to prove your innocent with other server clips you are still guilty.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-165
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2023, 05:00:25 pm »
I'd like to say that I'm being neutral and not backing up any side. M8N is a fucking cheater with shitton of bans for aimbot but the clips are extremely vague, even with slowdowns. M8N should get banned for being overall shit player not respecting server rules even If he's not cheating this time.

I'll provide clips with red flags slowed down so you all can judge and analyze them better than I did (I couldn't find anything suspicious, unfortunately). Staff team is incompetent enough to make a proper deicsion, so I'll make it easier and let players decide If these are cheats or not, thanks.

M8N has no defense and refuses to post 2 counter clips from 2 other videos es linked, so It's safe to say he's hiding something and covering it with "lost media" argument

« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 05:03:25 pm by Ralsei »

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2023, 05:05:56 pm »
I'd like to say that I'm being neutral and not backing up any side. M8N is a fucking cheater with shitton of bans for aimbot but the clips are extremely vague, even with slowdowns. M8N should get banned for being overall shit player not respecting server rules even If he's not cheating this time.

I'll provide clips with red flags slowed down so you all can judge and analyze them better than I did (I couldn't find anything suspicious, unfortunately). Staff team is incompetent enough to make a proper deicsion, so I'll make it easier and let players decide If these are cheats or not, thanks.

M8N has no defense and refuses to post 2 counter clips from 2 other videos es linked, so It's safe to say he's hiding something and covering it with "lost media" argument

well thanks for the montage sir, anyway, im not hiding anything, i gave all the clips i have and it's not fair to get another ban for  a shit i didn't do but im waiting for the answer of the admins and as i can see it will take ages to decide so yeah

Offline Es100

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2023, 05:22:09 pm »
Whats the point of reposting ralsei's clip? This will not prove your innocence. You skin aimbot its very clear.
Dude reposting the same videos to distract others so they don't look into everything in this report lol
You ain't that smart yet

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2023, 10:33:19 pm »
I hope no one will spam this report or argue or talkshit. Otherwise I'll just lock it, now wait until staff discuss it

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-32
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2023, 08:06:42 am »
I'll post another clip that was rejected in past by admins due to lack of evidence, which i guess is enough to get a cheater like m8n banned, to assist the post. Also, he always have same reason " i didnt record that clip " tf you making montages for then? its clearly shown in your montages how smooth your game runs even when you're recording. So it's just a lame ass excuse to hide your sus clips in which you aimbotted. Hope this trash gets disposed well.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 08:18:39 am by myth »

Offline Es100

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2023, 08:53:10 am »
Nah realize guy is clean

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2023, 12:30:45 pm »
Sometimes i feel like y'all here are npc man do you really beleive that im cheating ?
Then go ban juice from that other server or wait ? Hes skilled player ha ? Then why the fuck are u calling me cheater people
I were no lifing this shit till i got that power in a dead game now u calling me cheater ?

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2023, 12:35:08 pm »
Like fr if i recorded that clip i would post it but i didnt record bcs my fucking slow ass pc cant record 24/7 bcs im using windows7 unlike u guys even i gave a video to staff while im playing and it was recorded by a phone and they saw how smooth my game runs without recording, so when i want to win a fight i wont record but next time i will make sure to record with phone so i can shut ur mouth
What a weak players i swear meh

Offline Es100

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2023, 02:58:25 pm »
You just got caught for cheats, nobody gives a shit about you talking alot unless you prove your innocence providing the clips you told me you recorded all of the duels, but you just talkin because your aimbot got exposed and probably those clips are even worse thats the reason now you changed your version saying (my pc is slow and I don't have them).
Juice is a professional player not a dirty cheater like you stop comparing youself to him.

Offline Es100

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2023, 03:00:00 pm »
As myth said you always say that you record but in the end you fail to post anything but instead just expose yourself lol gtfo now stop talking alot and learn to play without any cheat i mean com'on its a fucking old game.

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2023, 03:54:38 pm »
As myth said you always say that you record but in the end you fail to post anything but instead just expose yourself lol gtfo now stop talking alot and learn to play without any cheat i mean com'on its a fucking old game.
U said it by urself its an old game why i have to cheat on it man be real its not cheat its skills and i didnt record that part i said this many times and this is my last reply to this report im done talking to 0iq dogs, do a favor and close the topic & wait for admins to reply
Thanks for reporting

Offline Es100

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2023, 04:57:00 pm »
Stop distracting everyone by spamming useless shit here,
Get fucked and learn to play clean if you ever get a chance to play here again.
Dirty cheater tryin to act smart

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hobgoblin
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2023, 12:21:47 pm »
Pathetic players using cheats from 2004's Game...

Do not comment where you are not involved unless you got useful information to add to the Appeal/Report, Forum warned.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 01:00:42 pm by Dani. »

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2023, 05:04:31 pm »
Pathetic players using cheats from 2004's Game...

Do not comment where you are not involved unless you got useful information to add to the Appeal/Report, Forum warned.
Yeah we will see if i get ban or no,

can we get an answer quickly ?