Author Topic: CLARA Threatening to BAN ME (RESOLVED)  (Read 8504 times)

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
Re: CLARA Threatening to BAN ME
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2020, 06:05:35 am »
So this is the drama that have been going on for quite a long time, drama always a problem. Okay so clara let's not do anything rash shall we? And about the pm spying you guys do notice there's a text saying that /pm and /w is monitored at all time? Basically you're poking clara with a stick by insulting her via ingame pm that's just silly. And I want to hear more about clara threatening or abusing her power from your point of view.

trina

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2020, 06:12:04 am »
Oh, so its okay for an admin to tell a regular player to shut their mouth and still think they deserve respect and demand it? Treat players how you want to be treated Clara. If you continue to speak this way to players they will NEVER respect you as a person or even admin. . I don't care if I don't know how administrator works. It's not rocket science. Also, don't tell me to shut my mouth when you should take your own advice, maybe? Everyone else wants to comment on my post, than I have the right to comment back. Don't like it? Maybe don't respond. It's rather simple really.

What? Lol. I never said that. Either English is not your first language hence why you probably don't understand clearly what I am trying to say here or you are just trying to twist my words. The only admin I seem to have a problem with and dislike is, you. I know you dislike me as well. Cool, not every player gets along. That is fine. But, imagine if you were in my place and kept hearing from another player (VECTORMAN) that an admin is looking for reasons to ban you and constantly being told that. Yeah, that would piss you off and annoy the crap out of you. I feel mistreated by you. Don't like it? Than tough luck. I can post how I feel about someone in power. You want to tell me to shut the hell up, than same to you. Thinking just cause you're an admin you can speak so negatively toward a regular player lol. Its people like you that make others never want to play these server games. There is no plan here. Notice, I posted a complaint about you, and Thegoodfather didn't. He is more chill and calm compared to me. That is why he didn't post here and plus this is mainly about you and I hence why I posted here.

@Funtastic_Power.. Yeah, I know about that, but thing is we can still speak in /pms if we want. If you don't want that than maybe just remove the whole /pm from the server? Its there for a reason for us to use. Again, nothing was directed to her face or in a public chat. She is just big mad. If that was a case I would of been written up a long time ago. I have zero infractions in game. So, I play by the rules. I can state my opinion here if I want. Again, this doesn't involve you. Everytime someone posts about an admin, the others come to their rescue just like in this case.

Offline Thegoodfather

• Banned
  • Respect: +32/-15
  • FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Thegoodfather
  • Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2020, 06:15:38 am »
we didn't only talked about her only we may have mentioned many other players as well but i believe that not only us have talked such things there there are many other players there too who have had such conversations here its not about that, its about the way shes reacting to it shes being childish over this thing and again warning to banned as seen in the screenshots.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2020, 06:15:51 am »
bla bla bla Drama and drama and drama, keep talking until you mouth full of soap i won't care, what i want is owner/manager's opinion nothing else.

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2020, 06:17:48 am »
So this is the drama that have been going on for quite a long time, drama always a problem. Okay so clara let's not do anything rash shall we? And about the pm spying you guys do notice there's a text saying that /pm and /w is monitored at all time? Basically you're poking clara with a stick by insulting her via ingame pm that's just silly. And I want to hear more about clara threatening or abusing her power from your point of view.
agree, let them hate and they will pay for what they did to us.

trina

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2020, 06:19:49 am »
Obviously you do care, otherwise you wouldn't be here now would you? I wouldn't be surprised if you win this one because that's usually how it goes. When a regular player complains about someone in charge, all the admins come to their rescue without even witnessing what you did and how you treat others or even being involved. You should pay for abusing your power as someone in charge and speaking so poorly to others as an Admin. I don't know how you lasted this long as an admin. Cause people are blind to how you truly are. GUESS ADMINS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER DON'T THEY? ;)

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2020, 06:23:06 am »
Can we focus on the subject people? Also trina I'm not trying to rescue her or whatsoever I'm reminding you that PM are personal messages not private we admins have permission to see that to check if something is up in the PM. And yet again I want to hear clara's abusing power or threatening from your side of story.

trina

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2020, 06:24:57 am »
@Funtastic_Power. You are coming to her rescue. Otherwise maybe don't comment since you don't know the actual story or have ANY part of it. If you want to be a fair Admin than stay out of this since you have NOTHING to do with it and let Mike decide what to do so it does not look like you are running to her rescue and trying to involve yourself in a situation you were never a part of to began with.. I have already explained my side of the story. If you don't see the issue than that's your problem.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:00:31 am by trina »

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2020, 06:25:22 am »
Like i said, i won't care and when this over, you are in big trouble.

trina

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2020, 06:26:23 am »
"Like i said, i won't care and when this over, you are in big trouble." Yeah, go ahead and threaten me some more, Admin :)

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2020, 06:26:40 am »
@Funtastic_Power. You are coming to her rescue. Otherwise maybe don't comment since you don't know the actual story or have ANY part of it. If you want to be a fair Admin that stay out of this and let Mike decide what to do so it does not look like you are running to her rescue. I have already explained my side of the story. If you don't see the issue than that's your problem. Y
yea tell him which part that i threating you for abusing power admin to you, tell him now i'm waiting

trina

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2020, 06:27:54 am »
The screenshots I posted you telling Vectorman to threaten to ban me. You have told him that multiple times to come tell me himself instead of you messaging me yourself and coming to me if you have a problem.

trina

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2020, 06:30:39 am »
Also. You calling another player stupid too in Public chat, for no reason. Yet, you have the nerve to come and act like I am saying stuff in public chat or directly to you. Again, shame we get you as an admin.

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2020, 06:32:23 am »
knock knock, where is mr.mike?

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2020, 06:34:40 am »
Look .When I Joined mikcnr 1st time i didnt know how play the server actually cause i played dm servers too much..So When
I joined i did not no anything no rules so i just type Help in chat ...So Funtastic Power and Clara Replied ..They teach me how to play what to do ..etc etc..And I also get infraction from those two Funtastic Power and Clara ..but i didnt make a drama report ..or insult them...or started to /pm or /w to insult them i didnt cause i know they are admins and they are the one who know rule better than everyone and about good father saying childish* again and again Mike see that clara admin experience not that she is 17 or chidlish age..And Trina u are insulting clara anyway if its in /pm or /w ..You should have not insult instead u just keep playing like me and then u both could be good friends ..And about raj u should have not said that to clara u should be banned for disrespecting an admin that way ..and about rockstarboi we all have our right to give our opinion
and simply rockstarboi gave his opinion and  u are saying that (RockStarboi, this has nothing to do with you. You are always coming to an admins rescue.) he just giving his opinion like i m doing now .In the whole server no one has problem with clara ..She is good admin and She respect everyone so how can u guyz say that she doesnt respect u..stop makin a drama and just play simply . and about pm dont u see that pop up in the mikecnr when u send a pm? that pm is persnal message not private?ok ..            Peace  8)
I agree with you

Offline Thegoodfather

• Banned
  • Respect: +32/-15
  • FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Thegoodfather
  • Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2020, 06:37:21 am »

also this, you can see there she didn't warned him because he rdmd me for stealing money from her which was my daily objective

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2020, 06:37:42 am »
But did she abuse her power though? I believe she didn't take action yet. About her threatening to ban is up to the managers or mike himself to decide. And your screenshot of her saying stupid in public chat that's a thing between the player and clara right? Could be they just joking around.

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2020, 06:38:18 am »
Also. You calling another player stupid too in Public chat, for no reason. Yet, you have the nerve to come and act like I am saying stuff in public chat or directly to you. Again, shame we get you as an admin.

because they insulting me and leave the game, so they deserve to get called stupid by me, problem?

trina

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2020, 06:39:23 am »
@Frost. First of who are you? Aren't you kinda new to the game? Have you witnessed anything she has done to me or other players? I assume not. So, you really shouldn't have any opinion on this but of course you want to butter up to admins and stay on their good side and bring yourself into something that has NOTHING to do with you. Just wait, till one of them does you wrong :) It does not matter. I have seen players insult others in the public chat and not get told anything and yet they are still here. Again /pm is there for a reason. If you are a mature admin you either ignore it or message me privately about it so we could go from there instead of telling another player to tell me that you plan to ban me. That is not very mature or admin behavior is it now? Again, she acts this way because of her age, she has so much to learn so it is what it is. Rockstar is barely even active anymore to even know what has been going on yet you all want to come and act like you have any idea or seen it yourself.

@Funtastic_Power. So, its not okay for me to show a screenshot of her calling another player  stupid and saying its between them than why the hell are you here? Why the hell is everyone else here?  When it has nothing to do with them lol!

@Clara, you want to call someone stupid first, than they have a right to also call you stupid back right? Takes one to know one.

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2020, 06:41:22 am »

also this, you can see there she didn't warned him because he rdmd me for stealing money from her which was my daily objective

why would i punish mohammad again if he already got punished by another admins hm?