Author Topic: Mido - Homophobe, Islamophobe, and toxic, bigoted moderator. Public Response  (Read 407 times)

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Listen to this, your beloved staff member does not let people express their own feelings??? Didn't Mike say there is 0 tolerance for homophobia?? Not a staff report because not bothering with E-Mails.

https://streamable.com/heatmf < My video response

#MCNRAGAINSTHOMOPHOBIA

We will literally not tolerate a staff member being a fucking homophobe, It's 21st century, you are not in a fucking groupchat with friends where you can say anything. Gay people and human rights exist? Not in MCNR I guess? If you are unable to assimilate with the Internet then stop using It? Get your backwards views out of the internet, keep them for yourself.

I'd like you to stop with your childish threats of permbanning me, I'm defending another person who's in a marginalized group. So you are saying that human decency has no place in MCNR too? Great fucking logic.

Why are we supossed to treat Muslims (Especially from very traditional regions) with respect, If they have no respect for us then why should we? Keep your fucking politics out of MCNR, we have nothing against Islam so you shouldn't have anything against people of different sexual orientations. Modern world is leading towards tolerance, not marginalizing others.

Post is not a troll, I feel like Damien and I were treated like shit and we deserve at least an apology, or a disciplinary action towards said staff member. This wouldn't escalate as much If you would just close the report marking it as invalid, instead of threatening me with a permament ban for defending another person.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 10:49:25 pm by Ralsei »

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
OK bud.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
I question why you were ever unbanned after I caught you clipping through a wall to get a bugged moneybag and then lying about it. Most obvious cheat in MCNR history.

Regardless, this is provocative content and the punishment was completely valid. Anything that would stir up drama or controversey is not allowed to be disscussed on MCNR platforms, as I have told Damien already. Religion and homophobia both fit in this category. It's common sense.

Do not bring this up again, this decision is final.