Author Topic: Force crash to evade jail  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Kiru

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • just a regular passing by
    • View Profile
Force crash to evade jail
« on: May 22, 2019, 02:55:23 pm »
Your in-game nameBunny
Their in-game nameJon_Snow69
DetailsTHis player forced his own client to crash to avoid jail. Why pause in the first place?
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://imgur.com/a/Ap2wQ18
]

Offline Jon_Snow

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • King in The North
    • View Profile
Re: Force crash to evade jail
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:09:28 pm »
Yeah, i don't really know how to force a crash. All i did was hold w in the chase for most of the time. I had about 29% fuel left in my car so i was prepared to eventually get out and fight (and die like i almost always do) but then samp crashed. Oh, there was actually another chase where i had robbed a bank and kiru was about to get me, but then his samp crashed. That may be why he is a little annoyed/mad.

Offline Kiru

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • just a regular passing by
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 05:37:38 pm »
Yeah, i don't really know how to force a crash. All i did was hold w in the chase for most of the time. I had about 29% fuel left in my car so i was prepared to eventually get out and fight (and die like i almost always do) but then samp crashed. Oh, there was actually another chase where i had robbed a bank and kiru was about to get me, but then his samp crashed. That may be why he is a little annoyed/mad.

Don't assume I'm having a negative emotion, what makes you think that? Can you explain why you were pausing for around 5 seconds?

BTW, welcome to the forum.
]

Offline Jon_Snow

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • King in The North
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 05:46:17 pm »
Well thank you. I was not pausing, i was in game and playing the whole time. The only reason i stopped on the road was because i did not see your blue square on the map and i wanted to take a plane back to the active city, so thats why i stopped to see if u were still chasing me.

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 07:05:48 pm »
When someone crashes, for sometimes it appears like the player is AFK but the player is actually out of the game so the client considers it AFK.
It takes a few seconds for the client to close, therefore I don't think he intentionally force-crash in order to evade you.

The report has been closed, please PM me if you think it should be re-opened.