Author Topic: now i cant take rev nc  (Read 505 times)

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
now i cant take rev nc
« on: October 08, 2023, 02:32:29 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)n/a
Your in-game name3.[Corpse].B
Ban or infraction appeal?infration
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonelike 10 mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsa cop named moms.spagghetti chased us and even his  EDit:(partner)  shot towards our car and due to too many cops came on us so i left him and started attacking others than got killed after that when i got released from jail i shot moms spaghetti for rev coz he was driver and i saw him near ma ass multiple times and in nick of time i got msged by admins that y i shot this guy i told it was rev coz he was chasing me and guys if u can check he was even getting money that time when i was driving around admin 1st slapped me when i was again mw and i said stop that and ask reporter to report on forums and got slapped again and 2 infracts +dm rules on my screen with a smooth slamdunk
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?coz i had right to kill any cop as mw to kill if he attacks me/chase me
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?me shooting him
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?ardealul and pablo ,ackerman (was the other cop who i started attack after getting outnumbered)
Any more information to provide?ask the reporter to post here evidence and let this report be handled by some experienced manager/staff who is experienced like @Lancerb1 and dabingpitbull
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 02:49:03 pm by Corpse »

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
Re: now i cant take rev nc
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 01:52:01 pm »
Are you able to send the action logs of 30 mins of that time?

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
Re: now i cant take rev nc
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 09:26:23 am »
Its like 2 days back filter player name and check by urself +i have a question that why are actions needed he was chasing in car (driving) how it will be shown in my actions?
Well If he was chasing you Then We cannot really prove it by action logs And you didn't Even mention wether he was chasing you or not As far As I remember But Still I'll give an advantage of this doubt of video evidence.

Accepted.