Author Topic: Aimbot + RDM 3.[corpse].b  (Read 886 times)

Offline m0NSEY

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-1
  • Rolls Royce Club
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rabbitdog
  • Discord name: FYODORPUSHKIN#8333
  • Crew: russian bandits
Aimbot + RDM 3.[corpse].b
« on: October 07, 2023, 04:37:11 pm »
Your in-game namerabbitdog
Their in-game name3.[corpse].b
Date & Time of incident (UTC)1 hour ago
DetailsAimbot in his own video clearly toggling aimlock on and off in the video. then he randomly attacked me and Reported me for RDM even though in his own video and these action logs you see the truth. also, pay attention to our conversation about how he admits to making up the accusation of Aimbot just to try and get me a ban. Also saying I have no video evidence of his RDMs so /report exists basically telling me to F off. just a rude individual period. I have no problems with anyone he just came up and started RDMing me today out of the blue, The only reason I even approached the area was to get pumpkins as we both often run into one another while pumpkin hunting!  in this video you also see him trying to bait me. too stupid to realize he shot my car/me/td]
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
Face-it rank 9 on cs2

KSKSKSS

Re: Aimbot + RDM 3.[corpse].b
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2023, 04:40:16 pm »
Hey mate, it'd be very helpful if you could provide the video time in which he used aimbot. Also record and save so if he deletes the video, you will still have the proof.

Offline m0NSEY

• Busta
  • Rolls Royce Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023, 04:47:50 pm »
Hey mate, it'd be very helpful if you could provide the video time in which he used aimbot. Also record and save so if he deletes the video, you will still have the proof.

True very true Here the most obvious aim lock toggle in the world no one can tell me any different

Edit: Start at 1:25. Couldn't post the clip for some reason.

there are multiple examples of him using it throughout his own videos, the guy can't even hit a pumpkin 2 feet in front of him with an m4 lmao.

And the video I saved and posted it myself cause I know he is going to take it down :P
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 04:52:53 pm by m0NSEY »
Face-it rank 9 on cs2

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2023, 05:06:54 pm »
stop posting where u r not involved by any means he knows shit he aint stupid so pls thx
Your in-game namerabbitdog
Their in-game name3.[corpse].b
Date & Time of incident (UTC)1 hour ago
DetailsAimbot in his own video clearly toggling aimlock on and off in the video. then he randomly attacked me and Reported me for RDM even though in his own video and these action logs you see the truth. also, pay attention to our conversation about how he admits to making up the accusation of Aimbot just to try and get me a ban. Also saying I have no video evidence of his RDMs so /report exists basically telling me to F off. just a rude individual period. I have no problems with anyone he just came up and started RDMing me today out of the blue, The only reason I even approached the area was to get pumpkins as we both often run into one another while pumpkin hunting!  in this video you also see him trying to bait me. too stupid to realize he shot my car/me/td]
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
and stop being a jerk i even asked u before (can be seen in video too) that i asked for ur dc so i send u the somplete video but u ignored +@Kal. im using aimbot so if i kill u again in any duel take 50k from me :) ok?

Offline m0NSEY

• Busta
  • Rolls Royce Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2023, 05:12:02 pm »
It's fine he can post here. And you cant deny that you're toggling in those duels it's on video. good luck with that brother
Face-it rank 9 on cs2

KSKSKSS

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2023, 05:15:21 pm »
stop posting where u r not involved by any means he knows shit he aint stupid so pls thx

I did not talk to you. I told the thread creator what would be better for the report against you, dumb.

BTW @m0NSEY , you should join the Discord server of this server.

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-40
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2023, 09:19:36 am »
The video has no aimbot and no RDM, will still consult with other staff members

Offline Goldenman

• Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2023, 10:29:32 am »
Warned for posting where you're not involved.