Author Topic: PSO. Attacked non-threat suspect (Shooting non-threat suspect)  (Read 441 times)

Offline Tourist

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tourist
PSO. Attacked non-threat suspect (Shooting non-threat suspect)
« on: October 01, 2023, 04:34:27 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)N/A
Your in-game nameTourist
Ban or infraction appeal?PSO
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone26/09/2023 21:38:02 (GMT +3) [4d 17h ago]
Ban/infraction reason and detailsAttacked non-threat suspect (Shooting non-threat suspect)
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Prologue
I teamed up with Saan to do police officers' duties together.

Act 1
We took down (killed) the most wanted suspect, [T]cld.hb. After that, [T]cld.hb started stalking us all the time (from this time to the time when I and Saan got a warning). We continued doing our job duties, ignoring [T]cld.hb.

Act 2
Some minutes later, I and Saan started a weapon fight with the four most wanted suspects. As [T]cld.hb was stalking us, he immediately joined the weapon fight and killed me. Saan was killed also in that shootout, but I don't know by whom.

Act 3
As I spawned, I drove to a gas station. Saan picked me up in 3 minutes. A car with the three most wanted suspects inside, including [T]cld.hb, came to us. A shootout started. I took down (killed) [T]cld.hb.

Act 4
As [T]cld.hb got out of jail, he continued stalking me and Saan. [T]cld.hb took a car and came to us. He was on a wanted list (orange). We started chasing him. The chase was about 30 seconds. [T]cld.hb got out of his car. I shot him several times. As there were no shots from [T]cld.hb, I took a Taser and used it on him. I tasered [T]cld.hb, and Saan handcuffed and arrested him. Sometime later, Saan and I got a warning for these actions.

Epilogue
All the actions described above were 20 minutes.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Why did I shoot [T]cld.hb several times in Act 4?
[T]cld.hb was shooting me in Act 1 (20 minutes ago), Act 2 (15 minutes ago) and Act 3 (8 minutes ago). Due to this, as [T]cld.hb got out of his car in Act 4, I expected him to start shooting and considered him a threat, so I shot him first to prevent [T]cld.hb from damaging me or my teammate. And that is actually what the /coprules say, "Do not attack arrestable suspects except to prevent damage to yourself or others."

To sum up, I did not shoot a non-threat suspect. I was shooting a suspect who was a threat. Moreover, if there hadn't been all that background (Act 1-3), I wouldn't have considered [T]cld.hb a threat in Act 4 and, therefore, wouldn't even have thought to take fire at him.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Saan
Any more information to provide?It seems to me that Saan didn't shoot in Act 4, so he didn't deserve any punishment. I'm not sure, but please check it.

Offline Tourist

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tourist
Re: PSO. Attacked non-threat suspect (Shooting non-threat suspect)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2023, 04:36:45 pm »

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-31
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2023, 05:13:34 pm »
First of all you should've appealed about this the day it happened and not today. (Video is pemanently removed from my PC)

You have no right to attack non-threat in any case. Yes, you are able to disable their car to arrest them until here you're cool, but you cannot attack to take them down.
  What you and Saan did was against the rules. You started shooting me and knocked me, then you revived me and arrested me. This is not fair and it's against the rules. And it is just a warning, why you had to write all this stuff here for a warning?
You clearly broke the rules and you shouldn't be warned but there should've been a PSO. Here's where you and Saan got lucky, just a warning.

Stop doing what you're doing. Crying over a warning makes you look stupid. Play by the rules if you don't want to come here and cry again. If you would've posted this appeal the day it happened, I would've posted the evidence aswell, it was all recorded. Now that there's no evidence, removing the warning would be unfair in my opinion.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Zack

• Respect: +16/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zack
  • Discord name: zack.6961
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2023, 09:49:17 pm »
Hi Tourist,

As you can see, his crimes shows that he just robbed a player so he's non-threat and you cannot take him down,

And you said "I expected to start shooting", let him shoot to count as threat, most of players will not attack two others,

Even if he will shoot, leave him shoot so he become threat suspect and you can take him down, but if he didn't just shoot his
vehicle to disable it and then use tazer and arrest him.

The PSO will stay as warning.