News and Information > Information

Server Donations: Guide and Benefits

<< < (3/7) > >>

stacJ:

--- Quote from: RedX on June 02, 2021, 09:35:24 am ---So either u can ask @denim @Vippy or @stacJ how they donated because they are also from pak.

--- End quote ---
I bought a account with donator status personally which is not recommended at all!

--- Quote from: RedX on June 02, 2021, 09:35:24 am ---  u can ask some1 in-game whom you trust. They can donate for you and maybe you can pay them via other sources

--- End quote ---
And yea there a couple ormore players who can do that.

Torchy:

--- Quote from: stacJ on June 02, 2021, 10:42:21 am ---I bought a account with donator status personally which is not recommended at all!And yea there a couple ormore players who can do that.

--- End quote ---

Ahm, Is there any way like the server owner gives me his bank account details and I directly send the money to his bank account; I mean everyone has a bank account now a days. Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

stacJ:

--- Quote from: Karbz on April 16, 2021, 10:46:53 am ---At the moment only Paypal is supported, in the future other payments may be considered but for now, it will remain only Paypal.

--- End quote ---
@Torchy

66NORTH:
How long do i need to wait for it to activate sorry if that's maybe a most asked question just to be sure i donated yesterday.

66NORTH:
i knew i forgot something. sry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version