Author Topic: Discord Ban  (Read 318 times)

Offline Carny

• Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Carny
  • Discord name: Carnyxd
Discord Ban
« on: September 25, 2023, 04:09:33 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Carnyxd
Your in-game nameCarny
Ban or infraction appeal?I guess Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneA few minutes ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsPosted non-eng stuff on general chat
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I don't think what I did deserves a ban at most a timeout.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Riser someone tagged me and said something in russian I don't know russian but I googled some stuff and replied back to him. after like 2-3 texts from me Dab warned us to which I replied (again in russian) something like okay let's kiss goodnight or something idr... after which when I checked discord again in like half hour I cant find the server.

I know I broke the rule and I know I should have not ignored the warning but like man I've never ever been warned too. Never timed out. never got infracted ig. never been toxic. wtf are you on to give straight up ban. Don't you at least check who the player was before banning. It's a gaming server ffs if you can't handle a little joke then maybe I am better of being banned. I really doubt your staff though.

I was just joking around ofcourse I was not going to continue spamming russian after his warning.

Anyways I don't wanna argue I'll just say. You guys should at least check history before banning someone. Also it's up to you guys whether you wanna unban me or not. I don't think what I did deserves a ban but if you think otherwise then it's okay.

Thanks...
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Umm it's in general chat so many guys ig
Any more information to provide?I explained in detail above.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-69
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: Discord Ban
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 04:24:53 pm »
You were kicked not banned.