Author Topic: Appeal for Unban - In-Game Alias: NZXT [Ban ID: 5463]  (Read 390 times)

Offline NZXT

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: NZXT
  • Discord name: VALT#6666
Appeal for Unban - In-Game Alias: NZXT [Ban ID: 5463]
« on: September 23, 2023, 02:46:18 pm »
🔒 Ban ID (if applicable)5463
🎮 In-Game AliasNZXT
🚫 Ban Appeal RequestYes
⏰ Date and Ban TimeMonday, August 7, 2023 (UTC+7) Jakarta - Indonesia
📜 Ban Reason and DetailsSprintbind / Sprinthook
❌ Why Was This Ban Wrongfully Issued?I believe this ban was issued wrongfully as I have never used or been involved with Sprintbind or Sprinthook. I adhere strictly to the server rules and have never used cheats or illegal tools in the game. I feel it is highly unfair that I have received this punishment as I have not committed any of the violations described in the ban reason.
🌟 The Scene: What Was Happening?At the time of the incident, I was in the game world with some friends. We were participating in regular in-game activities. No suspicious actions or use of rule-breaking tools occurred during the gaming session. I did not possess Sprintbind or Sprinthook or use any similar tools.
👁‍🗨 Any Witnesses to Vouch for You?Yes, I have several friends who were playing with me at that time. They can provide testimony about the incident and corroborate that I did not use Sprintbind or Sprinthook. Some of them include [DP]Dango and [DP]Fredd. They can offer the same perspective on this situation.
📄 Additional Info to Share?I would like to add that I have been playing on this server for a considerable amount of time and always strive to maintain the integrity of the game. I deeply regret if there is any confusion or misunderstanding that may have occurred and wish to ensure that I can continue playing on this server with an untarnished reputation.
📝 NotePlease take into consideration that we primarily engage in free roam activities within the server, adhering to the server's rules. While we enjoy roleplaying, it's important to note that our gameplay falls within the defined server guidelines.
I apologize for only now submitting this unban request, as I was previously unable to do so due to not having a forum account. I encountered some difficulties during the forum account creation process, which led to this delay.

KSKSKSS

Re: Appeal for Unban - In-Game Alias: NZXT [Ban ID: 5463]
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 02:51:19 pm »
In your provided screenshot, I can see that you are using some animation mods (the last screenshot). Remove them as animation mods are not allowed.

Offline NZXT

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: NZXT
  • Discord name: VALT#6666
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 02:54:01 pm »
It's an animation mod that I made myself that only applies animation to our own player using keybinds

KSKSKSS

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 02:55:41 pm »
It's an animation mod that I made myself that only applies animation to our own player using keybinds

Damn, modder... It'd be very helpful for the staff team if you showed them how the animation works by uploading a single-player gameplay on YouTube. That way, staff might allow you to use it.

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 03:00:47 pm »
I will lift your ban and I suggest you remove any animation related mods that you are using, no matter even if you made it yourself. Also, remove sprinthook/sprintbind if you were using, the only reason your ban is being lifted is because you have already served 2 months of your ban. You will be banned again if you're caught using them again.