Author Topic: Wanna have a DM with anyone of your choice?  (Read 358 times)

Not rated

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
Wanna have a DM with anyone of your choice?
« on: September 09, 2023, 11:41:36 pm »
Deathmatch Arenas

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to propose an exciting addition to MCNR that I believe will enhance the overall gaming experience for all players

Overview:
Multiplayer Deathmatch Arenas are dedicated areas where multiple players can engage in controlled, fair, and organized player-vs-player combat. These arenas would offer an alternative to random and often disruptive deathmatching throughout the game world, providing an enjoyable space for players seeking intense combat encounters with more than just one opponent.

Key Points for Implementation:

1. Structured Gameplay: Deathmatch Arenas would encourage organized and structured player combat, promoting fair and fun competition without disrupting the regular gameplay.

2. Player Safety: By providing designated areas for deathmatching, players outside of the arenas can enjoy the game without the constant threat of random deathmatching.

3. Increased Engagement: Such arenas can attract more players, enhancing engagement and extending the playtime for everyone.

4.Variety of Arenas: Multiple arenas with different themes, layouts, and sizes can cater to various combat preferences, ensuring there's something for everyone some examples below:

- /sdm - Sniper only death match arena
- /dm - A deathmatch arena with several weapons (deagle, combat, uzi/tec, chainsaw...)
- /cbdm - A deagle deathmatch where people are allowed to c-bug.

5. Rewards and Recognition: Consider implementing rewards, rankings, or leaderboards to incentivize players to participate in Deathmatch Arenas. Perhaps a top 10 players list each week or something.

Why it Matters:
Deathmatch Arenas offer a controlled environment for those who enjoy intense combat while preserving the immersive and cooperative aspects of the server. By providing this dedicated space, we can reduce disruptions to regular gameplay, ultimately leading to a more enjoyable experience for all players.

Conclusion:
I genuinely believe that the introduction of Deathmatch Arenas will be a positive addition to MCNR. It not only enhances gameplay but also helps maintain a respectful and enjoyable gaming atmosphere.

Thank you for reading all of this out, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this proposal.

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
Re: Wanna have a DM with anyone of your choice?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 12:46:03 am »
shit suggestion ngl
this is a cnr server and if we got dm arenas whats the point of cops / jail and many more things

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 01:10:06 am »
shit suggestion ngl
this is a cnr server and if we got dm arenas whats the point of cops / jail and many more things
Just because there's a sideserver event doesn't mean we're not going to play the main mode "cnr". But thanks for sharing your opinion

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 07:16:05 am »
This has been suggested and rejected before. MCNR is not a deathmatching server. Duels exist. Staff will be organising DM events every so often. There's no need for this. I am not going to spend time on this ever.
View trailers here.