Author Topic: attacking nonthreat / suicide to avoid Desk Job  (Read 393 times)

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
attacking nonthreat / suicide to avoid Desk Job
« on: September 09, 2023, 02:41:13 pm »
Your in-game name[RsA]Hypernova
Their in-game name[HC]Daryl_DixonSTF
Date & Time of incident (UTC)— Yesterday at 4:37 PM killing nonthreat
— Yesterday at 4:56 PM suicide to avoid desk job
DetailsThe first clip, As you can see, I just got out of jail and went to the roof to request a flare drop. I saw two flare drops and stole them. This guy began attacking me and eventually died.
The second video, He came to us with the Heli and killed WorkRate, then committed suicide after we tried to kill him to avoid the Desk Job. (I apologize if this isn't reportable, but my teammates assured me it is).
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)1.

So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline BUSTCARL

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-2
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BUSTCARL
  • Discord name: BUSTACARL
  • Crew: HC
Re: attacking nonthreat / suicide to avoid Desk Job
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 05:21:21 pm »
Your in-game name[RsA]Hypernova
Their in-game name[HC]Daryl_DixonSTF
Date & Time of incident (UTC)— Yesterday at 4:37 PM killing nonthreat
— Yesterday at 4:56 PM suicide to avoid desk job
DetailsThe first clip, As you can see, I just got out of jail and went to the roof to request a flare drop. I saw two flare drops and stole them. This guy began attacking me and eventually died.
The second video, He came to us with the Heli and killed WorkRate, then committed suicide after we tried to kill him to avoid the Desk Job. (I apologize if this isn't reportable, but my teammates assured me it is).
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)1.

I shouldnt be here but in the 2nd clip I see Cobra near Daryl too i guess he was trying to kill Cobra
Also dont edit the videos like this cause in the 1st clip you also attacked daryl back.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 07:17:45 am by BUSTCARL »

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-19
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
Re: attacking nonthreat / suicide to avoid Desk Job
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 05:18:35 pm »
hi there,
            after reviewing the evidence provided by the reporter Daryl will be punished for attacking non threat (and BUSTCARL do NOT post unless you are not involved or got any important information to give), as for the 2nd clip we have seen that as a tactic to take down suspect (we will look for a fix for that desk duty tho),
-so in conclusion the report is accepted