Author Topic: Rank Reset  (Read 519 times)

Offline BUSTCARL

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-2
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BUSTCARL
  • Discord name: BUSTACARL
  • Crew: HC
Rank Reset
« on: September 09, 2023, 07:41:36 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)
Your in-game name[HC]BUSTCARL_STF
Ban or infraction appeal?Job Reset
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone5hrs 30 mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsAttacking Non Threat
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I did a drive by on a non threat suspect on a bike(so i attacked non threat?????)
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?stal. reported me for attacking non threat. Now my question is are cops not allowed to disable non threat vehicles too(Orange suspect) We cannot shoot their vehicles.All i did was a drive by as a driver and he lost some health . Whats my mistake here? And if i made a mistake so u are saying i cannot disable a non threats car
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,17384.0.html
This is the only other report i saw on forums where my name isnt even included so where are the 3 forum complaints due to which my job got reset
https://1drv.ms/i/s!Al-SuTStc7Nyji4A-Dtdv2xHfmiK?e=uiMV7J
Which 2nd report ??
Which 3rd report???
I only see 1 report on forums which is too wrong and job reset for attacking a non threat player on a bike while i was drive bying as a driver???

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: Rank Reset
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 04:52:08 pm »
Attacking non-threat suspects is not allowed regardless of what your intentions were. The punishment is indeed harsh but you are no stranger to how the rules work since you've been around for quite a while and got one HELL of a rule-breaking history. Most of the times I'd go easy given the situation however factoring in everything I said that's enough for me to warrant such a harsh punishment.

Please note that this 1 instance where you were reported is actually what warranted the stage 3 PSO, there aren't 3 separate complaints. Quite frankly, I was considering a job ban but I think that would be way too harsh so next time try to be mindful of our rules.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:50:35 pm by nxy »

Offline BUSTCARL

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-2
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BUSTCARL
  • Discord name: BUSTACARL
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 05:09:25 pm »
Attacking non-threat suspects is not allowed regardless of what your intentions were. The punishment is indeed harsh but you are no stranger to how the rules work since you've been around for quite a while and got one HELL of a rule-breaking history. Most of the times I'd go easy given the situation however factoring in everything I said that's enough for me to warrant such a harsh punishment.

Please note that this 1 instance where you were reported is actually what warranted the stage 3 PSO, there's no 3 separate complaints. Quite frankly, I was considering a job ban but I think that would be way too harsh so next time try to be mindful of our rules.
My last pso was a month ago ( i got job banned for killing a paused player). Yes I know the rules, But seriously I didnt knew that u cannot even drive by a person on the bike as a driver.I ll be careful next time,I wont shoot the person on bike, I ll just let him go.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2023, 06:47:40 pm »
No one said let him go however if the criminal is a non-threat warrant you are prohibited from opening fire on their body. What you should be doing instead, is trying to disable their vehicle which is rather easy when they are cruising on a bike. Aim for the tires, not the body - if they are a non-threat suspect that is. Should you be the one driving without any passengers, try to perform a lagpit or promptly exit the vehicle and attempt to bust the tire.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:56:23 pm by nxy »