Author Topic: Just so you don't die alone.  (Read 719 times)

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Just so you don't die alone.
« on: September 11, 2023, 07:59:04 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)5689
Your in-game nameRalsei
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone4 Days ago.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCalm the fuck down.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Ban lacks basic human logic +staff is incompetent
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I broke a rule and I got banned.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Hello
Any more information to provide?If you deny my appeal then at least tell me the reason. What am I supossed to do. Ban evade then appeal in broken English saying I'm sorry? You actually treat cheaters/evaders better than actual useful players, you leave me no choice, I must evade my ban then make a poorly written appeal in exchange for unban. Not gonna stay calm about It because the way you manage this lacks basic human logic. No one can comprehend how your mindset works, cheater over actual player. Literal sampgods, fuck It even shorten It to 2 weeks, It's still unfair but more logical than this entire circus. Your day will come either way.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 08:49:42 am by Ralsei »

Offline aydin

• Respect: +4/-59
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sasuke.
  • Crew: Spetsnaz
Re: Just so you don't did alone.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 08:20:42 am »
You actually treat cheaters/evaders better than actual useful players, you leave me no choice, I must evade my ban then make a poorly written appeal in exchange for unban. Not gonna stay calm about It because the way you manage this lacks basic human logic. No one can comprehend how your mindset works, cheater over actual player. Literal sampgods, fuck It even shorten It to 2 weeks, It's still unfair but more logical than this entire circus.

This is so true lmao, literally getting banned for saying a word ( 1 month ban ) also unfairly banned from discord for no reason by the goat Karbz (demoted right now lol) while aimbotters freely roaming the mcnr

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 08:33:11 am »

Don't warn him or anything, I don't have anything against his reply

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 08:51:08 am »
The reason for denying your appeal is self-explanatory, you are guilty, as the majority of your appeal states.

Call us incompetent, lacking in basic human knowledge, or use the excuse of acting on behalf of some players, but nothing justifies you going on a killing spree targeting innocent players.

Sure, there is the possibility of a shorter duration but I'll leave that in the hands of the management.

And please, there is no point in complaining about the outcome of other players' bans when you clearly have no idea what caused it or why we made our decision.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
Re: Just so you don't die alone.
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 09:40:25 am »
The reason for denying your appeal is self-explanatory, you are guilty, as the majority of your appeal states.

Call us incompetent, lacking in basic human knowledge, or use the excuse of acting on behalf of some players, but nothing justifies you going on a killing spree targeting innocent players.

Sure, there is the possibility of a shorter duration but I'll leave that in the hands of the management.

And please, there is no point in complaining about the outcome of other players' bans when you clearly have no idea what caused it or why we made our decision.

3,5 months is invalid, obsidian did same thing and got like 4 infraction points, what's the point of estabilishing such high punishments, might aswell spam OM's personal messages like Cobra and other person so they will get angry and unban me in favor of not spamming them out. As I said 2 weeks and we're good 3,5 month is too much, I'm not asking for much I don't cause trouble and shit +I know as much as you do about certain people's punishments.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 09:57:50 am by Ralsei »

Offline aydin

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 09:55:21 am »
yea and isnt rdm worse then saying a word that isnt allowed? why did i get banned for a whole month for that dawg

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 10:09:10 am »
yea and isnt rdm worse then saying a word that isnt allowed? why did i get banned for a whole month for that dawg

Technically, some people are so oversensified and can feel offended online, so that's why Mike is banning freedom of speech (That's how I define it, UK where Mike lives defines it differently but whatever). But yeah, such punishments are stupid, and are unnecessary 1 month for you saying funny word is a bit too much. However It's not point of this appeal. Though I agree with your statement

Offline aydin

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2023, 10:12:32 am »
Technically, some people are so oversensified and can feel offended online, so that's why Mike is banning freedom of speech (That's how I define it, UK where Mike lives defines it differently but whatever). But yeah, such punishments are stupid, and are unnecessary 1 month for you saying funny word is a bit too much. However It's not point of this appeal. Though I agree with your statement

Thanks ralsei, my bad for involving my own punishment and myself but this wasn't the only reason i replied, i totally agree with u and its very unfair how ralsei got punished and others arent punished the same way or the staff just isnt doing their job well.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2023, 10:55:21 am »
@7even  Your history with this goes back years. If you're expecting a slap on the wrist every time, you're mistaken. All you have to do is not use the F word, is that too difficult for you? 

@Ralsei  I'll replace your ban with 5 infraction points.

Offline aydin

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2023, 11:01:35 am »
@7even  Your history with this goes back years. If you're expecting a slap on the wrist every time, you're mistaken. All you have to do is not use the F word, is that too difficult for you? 

That history doesnt make any sense too, if i remember correctly it was
6 Infractions = i said it for the first time not knowing it was a rule not to say it
2 week ban = for saying it again but that was my fault although a 2 week ban is still crazy
and now a month ban because someone got offended even if i didnt insult anyone with it.
What im trying to say is and in my pov is that it couldve been handled in a better way as in
1 infraction = 2 infraction = 4 infraction = 8 infraction = 3 day ban with an extra infraction
Its just a word at the end of the day and nigga is allowed for some odd reason.
Thanks for listening and not locking it so i could respond <3

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2023, 11:13:27 am »

Sounds fair, thanks.