Author Topic: PlopZero D2A  (Read 515 times)

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-42
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
PlopZero D2A
« on: September 06, 2023, 07:58:04 am »
Your in-game namePhilomena
Their in-game namePlopZero
Date & Time of incident (UTC)idk
Detailsevidently shooting the heli engine to avoid death by me
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)why is this evidence here thingy still in format lmfao
just jump to 2:00 for the clip

Offline PlopZero

• Respect: +1/-5
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PlopZero
  • Crew: [ O ]
Re: PlopZero D2A
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 08:20:26 am »
I am not avoiding anything, I am simply using this tactic to kill you, and I've used it to kill multiple MWs at the same time before.

Edit - I'd like to let the staff know that him and his crew or buddies were camping the PD for hours killing a new cop with little score over and over.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 08:57:16 am »
I am not avoiding anything, I am simply using this tactic to kill you, and I've used it to kill multiple MWs at the same time before.

Edit - I'd like to let the staff know that him and his crew or buddies were camping the PD for hours killing a new cop with little score over and over.
i was with him whole time we didnt even single time killed him for nothing we even asked him to pls go away and in every minute one of was dying so we were breaking em out and as we try to get out of pd one of us was dying due to ur attacks by shhoting heli and sniping us from 100 km and being a ki

Offline PlopZero

• Respect: +1/-5
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PlopZero
  • Crew: [ O ]
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 09:05:24 am »
i was with him whole time we didnt even single time killed him for nothing we even asked him to pls go away and in every minute one of was dying so we were breaking em out and as we try to get out of pd one of us was dying due to ur attacks by shhoting heli and sniping us from 100 km and being a ki

Can’t say I believe you, but also can’t say otherwise, I only see the cop dying and all of you camping either inside or on top of the PD. As for not having an opportunity to leave, that is a huge lie. Thanks for your input though, now I’ll leave this for the staff to handle, because I already stated everything.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023, 09:59:12 am »
Can’t say I believe you, but also can’t say otherwise, I only see the cop dying and all of you camping either inside or on top of the PD. As for not having an opportunity to leave, that is a huge lie. Thanks for your input though, now I’ll leave this for the staff to handle, because I already stated everything.
u were on roof of building right?and u r making completely useless asuumption from there that we r cop hunting and camping pd for no reason

Offline MajesticFudgie

• Respect: +3/-2
  • Buster, Straight Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MajesticFudgie
  • Discord name: MajesticFudgie#8339
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2023, 10:55:17 am »
I've locked this topic as you're plainly just arguing about what was happening rather than the subject of the complaint.
I'll leave this to the staff team to decide on.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2023, 02:18:56 pm »
There's no such thing as a 'D2A' therefore I don't see any rule breaking here. You wanted him dead, he died. Just because the kill wasn't credited to you, doesn't mean he's breaking any rules and besides what he's claiming stands.

Complaint dismissed.