Author Topic: Cop hunt  (Read 848 times)

Offline Benz1ne

• Respect: +25/-30
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
Cop hunt
« on: September 04, 2023, 12:50:18 am »
Your in-game name[oG]Mystic
Their in-game name3.[Ardealul].B
Date & Time of incident (UTC)about 15mins ago
DetailsSo what happened is i was driving around as a cop and this dude started shooting me for no reason and after that he made the excuse "i let you live" probably knowing that he was wrong but he didnt accept it. He said i wanted to kill them but i didnt and was minding my own business and he started shooting at me. Everything is very clear in the video below. Also the dude is in a crew and is part of the staff team??How?
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/hrqqApR2LKk
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 12:55:25 am by Mystic »

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Re: Cop hunt
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 01:01:02 am »
So, you "randomly" drove towards the two most wanted suspects, right? You're an old player here, and it seemed like you wanted to check who was there. You chased us (coming from the police department to us) and saw that there were two of us. You got scared and ran away. These kinds of reports are useless; it appeared that you were coming for us. I also stopped shooting. There's an undefined fine line that you are known for; you enjoy sitting next to the most wanted suspects, waiting for them to be in a vulnerable position and then attacking. How can they defend themselves? By not allowing you to do that. You were a threat to us because you drove over to see what we were "doing".

Also, from cophunt rules:
- You may kill them if they get very close to you
So yes, i had the right to kill you.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 01:46:58 am by Ardealul »

Offline Benz1ne

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 06:16:09 am »
Explain to me how was i sitting next to you?? I didnt even stop at you looooool. Imagine there is a city full of wanted people so if a cop passes by anywhere near driving around he can get killed? Keep making up your own rules. Also i would not report if it was just a single shot but even after i passed you, you kept on following and shooting with no regret so it indeed was cophunt.

overboss

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2023, 09:35:47 am »
Imagine reporting someone that shoot you only 3 bullets just because he got scared because you drove near them...

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2023, 09:38:07 am »
Imagine reporting someone that shoot you only 3 bullets just because he got scared because you drove near them...
refrain from this case if you're not involved please..

Offline Benz1ne

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2023, 09:39:33 am »
yeah i think its time to forum ban this dude going everywhere and shitposting for no reason

Offline Benz1ne

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2023, 09:40:36 am »
Also he didnt just get scared after i passed him he kept following and shooting

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2023, 11:04:40 am »
In order to avoid turning the server into a DM environment, I'd like to acknowledge that I shouldn't have shot at your car as soon as i saw you. As I mentioned earlier, there's a fine line between what's considered cophunt and what's seen as a threat. I should have waited a little longer before starting to shoot after you arrived. I would like to apologise for that, i was considering you drove too close to us, but should have not shooted when you left. Additionally, it's important to refrain from provoking others. You knew what you were doing when you headed in that direction; it wasn't a random drive. About five minutes after we had a friendly 2 vs. 2 drive-by with our friends just for fun, you were positioned nearby as we finished. I was the last man standing without armor, and you came to eliminate me. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but once again, it wasn't a random action. We had even mentioned in the general chat that such an encounter would take place.

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2023, 11:07:48 am »
Since ardelul admitted his mistakes and apologized to you and I also did advice and warn him to be more careful. Is there anything else you want to add? @Mystic

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2023, 11:06:38 am »
Alright then since there's no response from reporter, i would conclude this complaint.