Author Topic: Infraction Appeal for protecting non threat  (Read 576 times)

Offline heyyyrappp

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • XieeNationnnnn
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xie
  • Discord name: claireganditzzz.
  • Crew: Non Crew
Infraction Appeal for protecting non threat
« on: August 26, 2023, 05:48:38 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)No Ban
Your in-game nameXie
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneAround 12:30AM Philippine Time
Ban/infraction reason and detailsso thats it, dani infract me for killing him for a reason, the reason is dani killing non threat player, i protect that player(CuteAurora) from dani, cuz dani want to kill her for idk i feel its unfair infract cuz i just want to help non threat players from players want to kill em
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i just help non threat people
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i just protect her from want to kill her
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Dani knows everything
Any more information to provide?helping strangers is forbidden? Dani said yes

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: Infraction Appeal for protecting non threat
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 10:15:08 pm »
"non threats" has nothing to do with this me you and cuteaurora were civilians, I was claiming revenge because he/she attacked me and contributed my death ingame while I was claiming my revenge you came out of nowhere and started firing at me while I had no interactions with you the whole day, you said you were defending him/her and you don't even know him/her nor he was in your group nor your friend he recently registered and you didn't invite him here.

Offline heyyyrappp

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • XieeNationnnnn
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xie
  • Discord name: claireganditzzz.
  • Crew: Non Crew
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 12:41:18 am »
What good is 911 in a phone booth if it's not going to be used?, lets say we dont know each other but I will not let non threat people killed by threat people, Let the owner or manager to decide, and the infract message you gave is doesn't make any sense, Random killing/Killing for no reason?, I have reason to kill you.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 11:06:50 am »
There would be some factors if this scenario being made up

1.Is she/he your in real life friend or your internet friend that you been know for long time?
2.is she/he in part of your group or crew that you really wish to defending her/him from dani's revenge?
3.Did she/her with you from ride along(fishing/driving together) while dani approached her/him?
4.Did you see or witnesses her/him being a threat to dani before he takes his revenge, if that so, is there any evidence if she/he was actually non threat to dani before he start claiming his revenge?
If none of these factors not meet up with the requirements, then this will be considered as RDM/random helping just to seek for DM/complaint
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 11:09:39 am by Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX »

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 11:08:55 am »
 theres no vigilantes in here you cant just move around and kill whoever you want with the reason of (protecting non-threat) thats called rdm unless you are a friend of whose getting killed or in the same group as he
-appeal rejected!