Author Topic: Agentrammer CAMPING outside BANK and Dani. rejecting report in 4 seconds  (Read 926 times)

overboss

Your in-game name[T]rizZlerdoZ
Their in-game nameagentrammer and 2 other cops + Dani.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)today like 4 hrs ago ig
DetailsWell everyone was complaining about Agentrammer camping outside bank. I had 4 stars and wanted to go bank and see what i can do (rob or maybe fight cops) and Agentrammer + another cop *watch his name on the video* started attacking me but didnt chase (kept camping outside bank) Then i reported agentrammer and the report got rejected in 4 seconds, the onyl staff online was Dani. so he rejected it. It was a 4 second reply, my guy didn't even investigate it.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/fW2J5Ynmc-U

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-69
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
I recently Joined/spawned I wasn't recording at that time I spawned infront of bank and saw those cops who were staying outside and they were awaiting inside bank criminals [B ]Alucard & [RsA]Kamogelo Carry on trying to lie in your own report to get me in trouble nice one but not with me, You didn't even go close enough to the bank's door to see Suspects inside so I was there and saw it with my own eyes Managers may feel free to review the action logs of the 2 players I mentioned, It starts from 24/08/2023 07:15:00 and ends at 24/08/2023 07:18:00 and the report occurred at 24/08/2023 07:17:07 which is middle the bank robbery, I recommend cleaning your dirty mind and stop saying that I have a personal problem which is wrong at any small case.

overboss

I recently Joined/spawned I wasn't recording at that time I spawned infront of bank and saw those cops who were staying outside and they were awaiting inside bank criminals [B ]Alucard & [RsA]Kamogelo Carry on trying to lie in your own report to get me in trouble nice one but not with me, You didn't even go close enough to the bank's door to see Suspects inside so I was there and saw it with my own eyes Managers may feel free to review the action logs of the 2 players I mentioned, It starts from 24/08/2023 07:15:00 and ends at 24/08/2023 07:18:00 and the report occurred at 24/08/2023 07:17:07 which is middle the bank robbery, I recommend cleaning your dirty mind and stop saying that I have a personal problem which is wrong at any small case.

Boy as i saw on the clip i didnt see "Suspects inside" and just saw 3 cops camping outside and saw you rejecting my report. I ain't trying to lie just to punish you but thats what i saw. You could've told me in-game but you didnt, you just rejected the report in 4 seconds

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-69
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
You said there was no online MWs/suspects and it was only you which is incorrect, You either said that without checking to make the report more against me or purposely saw suspects and lied, You didn't even ask why it was invalid instead you decide to insult me, However, you got no right to disrespect me and if this happens again you might get punished.

Offline Asagle

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +7/-16
    • View Profile
As said by Dani , there were criminals in the bank when you drove past us . In fact , i was shooting their car's tires as you can see in the clip .

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-39
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Complaint is currently under investigation, due to the large nature of complaints against the staff member it may take multiple days for an overall outcome to be decided.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
Re: Agentrammer CAMPING outside BANK and Dani. rejecting report in 4 seconds
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2023, 02:45:46 am »
After discussing this with the other managers, the video is inconclusive to show that there weren't any criminals in the bank. It would of been useful to have shown the current player list in your video so we could then check each criminal's action logs to see if they were in the bank. Hence, no action will be taken against Dani.