Author Topic: Wrongfully Issued Infraction, ban. - Spam  (Read 527 times)

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
Wrongfully Issued Infraction, ban. - Spam
« on: August 20, 2023, 07:19:34 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game name[oG]Scav
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction appeal because it was the reason of my ban.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneYesterday, forgot what was the time
Ban/infraction reason and detailsInfractions for spamming, lmfao since when infractions are being issued for spamming? where mute blud, Infractions are issued after a WARNING, you just joined and issued infractions lmfaoo  @nxy
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It was wrongfully issued because I spammed 2 messages 3 times in row, and I admit that but infractions wasn't necessary for it I have no idea about what the fuck is the problem of nxy and why he's targeting me, instead of a mute he directly issued me infractions and I got banned.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Spam - So, after I had spammed 2 messages 3 times in a row and then stopped, and then nxy came and issued me infractions instead of a mute, what the fuck is that? infractions are issued when the player is repeating it after being warned, but i wasn't even warned by him and i had already stopped, what was the point of the fucking infraction? I need explanation and after @nxy, I would like @Lancerb1 to deal with my appeal because I'm done of this unrippened staff member, thank you.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Nah
Any more information to provide?It's enough at up
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 07:23:04 am by scKing »

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
Re: Wrongfully Issued Infraction, ban. - Spam
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 08:09:26 am »

overboss

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2023, 10:32:10 am »
Warning is for new players, you're not new.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2023, 03:03:40 pm »
There's quite literally no need to call in the cavalry just because you break rules over and over again.

You've been around for a while now, and you've got quite the history when it comes to rulebreaking. As such, you should know that when you return from a ban issued by infractions, you are walking on thin ice meaning that your next offense will get you banned again for an even longer time. Warnings only apply to newer players who are unfamiliar with the rules but as I stated previously you are no stranger where the rules are concerned. You knew exactly what you were doing, and kept doing it anyway. Oh, and please, make no mistake as this is definitely not personal. Every person that contributed to that shitfiesta was accounted for, however depending on the severity of spam each and every one of you were issued infraction points accordingly and since you spammed the most, you got the harshest punishment.

Since I'm feeling a little generous I may consider lifting the ban and issuing a month long mute instead but I still haven't wrapped my head around it yet. I'll update you once I come to a verdict.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 07:17:17 pm by nxy »

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2023, 03:54:28 pm »
There's quite literally no need to call in the cavalry just because you break rules over and over again.

You've been around for a while now, and you've got quite the history when it comes to rulebreaking. As such, you should know that when you return from a ban issued by infractions, you are walking on thin ice meaning that your next offense will get you banned again for an even longer time. Warnings only apply to newer players who are unfamiliar with the rules but as I stated previously you are no stranger where the rules are concerned. You knew exactly what you were doing, and kept doing it anyway. Oh, and please, make no mistake as this is definitely not personal. Every person that contributed to that shitfiesta were accounted for, however depending on the amount of spam infraction points were issued accordingly and since you spammed the most, you got the harsher punishment.

Since I'm feeling a little generous I may consider lifting the ban and issuing a month long mute instead but I still haven't wrapped my head around it yet. I'll update you once I come to a verdict soon.

And now, I'm guilty about what I've done because I had no idea about the rain of infractions, decision is upto you now.

(me) came after ban vacations, played for 2 hours and sent to vacations again.  :-*
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 05:14:50 pm by scKing »

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2023, 07:23:15 pm »
After contemplating for a while I've decided to lift the ban however I want you to note that you'll be muted for an entire month and with the next offense, you'll be gone again.

Please be advised that you won't be forgiven if you are caught breaking rules again. If I were you I'd be thrice as cautious from here onwards.

Appeal accepted.