Author Topic: [NYPD]_FABRY banned from playing as a cop for 1 month  (Read 1165 times)

Offline [NYPD]_FABRY

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [NYPD]_FABRY
[NYPD]_FABRY banned from playing as a cop for 1 month
« on: August 19, 2023, 09:14:46 pm »
In reference to this post by HobGoblin: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,17021.0.html

Ban or infraction appeal? Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone16.08.2023 and 17.08.2023
Ban/infraction reason and details"Racism" and "Nice pso history"
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? I had been in foot pursuit of suspect HobGobling when suddenly I got out of the elevator of the ground floor in LVPD and saw him. When I saw him I immediately and instintictively told Luke in Italian "arrestalo", that means "arrest him". But when HobGoblin refused to comply with our orders and hit Menel33, I started shooting at HobGoblin's head with my MP5 to take him down. I couldn't realise in that brief time that Luke was cuffing him until a few, vital, milliseconds. When he was cuffed I decided to uncuff him and take him down with extreme force because he had killed me before, he had stolen my cash and he's one of the most notorious unnerving bikers on the server. No rule says that I need to carry the cuffing out entirely. When it comes to most wanted people I have discretion on them. I can choose to kill them or detain them. The only thing that is not allowed is, obviously, shooting at them when they're cuffed. I know that but if I wanted to break that rule, I wouldn't have uncuffed him.
Any more information to provide? I really can't understand the racist part of the punishment. What did I say that could be considered of racist nature?

I specify that I started shooting right after Menel33 was attacked by HobGobling. This resulted in HobGobling becoming most wanted and warranting that he could be shot on sight. I didn't attack him while he was orange. In fact, Menel33 is an experienced police officer like me and we would have NOT started shooting at HobGoblin if this guy didn't attack Menel33 in the first place. Please take a more thorough glimpse into the screenshots provided by HobGoblin here:

https://imgur.com/a/ykQEfti

At least reduce the ban to 1 week... 1 month is not necessary to anybody and the deterrence function of the punishment isn't properly employed. I would like to conclude that the most part of my "nice pso history" is simply due to the fact that I violated some unwritten rules because they pertained to situations not covered by written and specific rules but by your personal "logic", united to the rules. I simply had a different way of thinking in some situations. Let's have a talk and if you say that I cannot uncuff a most wanted player to kill him, I will not do it. That's it. I didn't know that before this thing happened. No 1 month ban is necessary, in my opinion. 1 week or even less could do

Some edits were made because some little details in my memories were initially confused but this is the final, true version of the events.

I added the picture that proves that I uncuffed HobGoblin before killing him just in case HobGoblin removes this proof upon seeing this post.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 09:41:27 pm by [NYPD]_FABRY »

Offline UCI

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +3/-8
  • Smuggler
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UCI
  • Discord name: ϟOpenerOfTheWayᵛᶤᵖ#0187
Re: [NYPD]_FABRY banned from playing as a cop for 1 month
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 12:13:52 am »
First of all, I'm sorry about this situation, Fabry. I don't want anyone to be treated unfairly.
Those who will consider this issue,
Me and Fabry play together. Most of the time.
And in the incident, the Hobgoblin hit our friend Menel and went into HobGoblin MW status.
After this time, the armed conflict began.
Long story short, there is no need for anyone to give an unjust punishment or an execution to anyone here. Admins or Moderators, the decision is yours.
The Right Man İn The Wrong Place.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-19
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2023, 05:42:08 am »
where professionalism?

Offline [NYPD]_FABRY

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2023, 12:05:33 pm »
What do you mean? If you mean that I lacked professionalism in this instance, I'd say that this is not real life. We are playing, there are some rules and we try to play accordingly. That's my vision

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2023, 05:11:50 pm »
hello, I am the one who issued the job ban. I have all the needed logs with me and you actually shot him several times and got him killed.

And about the racism part it wasn't me. And it has nothing to do with your job ban.

Offline [NYPD]_FABRY

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2023, 11:44:43 pm »
Mr. Mido, sorry. I don't want to be rude, but did you even read what I wrote? I said the circumstances that led to that shooting and you are repeating what is already evident, i.e. that I shot and killed him? What activity logs are you talking about? You are bragging about these logs all along but they're not necessary at all as everybody can see the screenshots provided by HobGoblin where it says that I killed him after he attacked fellow officer Menel, and he was NOT handcuffed at the moment of death because I had removed the cuffs. Will you please contextualize the reason why you deemed cop job ban an appropriate punishment measure? Or could we let it handle to more experienced staff members? Thank you for your cooperation.

PS: I have the right to know who and why the hell then issued a racist infraction to me, because the reason of the ban was "nice pso history and racism"
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 11:49:01 pm by [NYPD]_FABRY »

Offline Moody

• Lazy guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2023, 01:09:42 am »
Mr. Mido, sorry. I don't want to be rude, but did you even read what I wrote? I said the circumstances that led to that shooting and you are repeating what is already evident, i.e. that I shot and killed him? What activity logs are you talking about? You are bragging about these logs all along but they're not necessary at all as everybody can see the screenshots provided by HobGoblin where it says that I killed him after he attacked fellow officer Menel, and he was NOT handcuffed at the moment of death because I had removed the cuffs. Will you please contextualize the reason why you deemed cop job ban an appropriate punishment measure? Or could we let it handle to more experienced staff members? Thank you for your cooperation.

PS: I have the right to know who and why the hell then issued a racist infraction to me, because the reason of the ban was "nice pso history and racism"

cops are not meant to take revenge, if you want to be cops forget about revenge shit but if you srill want revenge just go off-duty and take that

Offline Moody

• Lazy guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 01:11:05 am »
And appeal one punishment at a time. At the moment we are only dealing with your job ban if you want to appeal about another punishment just appeal

Offline Moody

• Lazy guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2023, 01:12:20 am »
First of all, I'm sorry about this situation, Fabry. I don't want anyone to be treated unfairly.
Those who will consider this issue,
Me and Fabry play together. Most of the time.
And in the incident, the Hobgoblin hit our friend Menel and went into HobGoblin MW status.
After this time, the armed conflict began.
Long story short, there is no need for anyone to give an unjust punishment or an execution to anyone here. Admins or Moderators, the decision is yours.

so if you wanted to kill him either way why bother trying to cuff him? Cuffing= arresting, not killing

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2023, 03:36:12 am »
I think my friend Moody here gave all of my points :P

Offline [NYPD]_FABRY

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2023, 10:13:30 am »
so if you wanted to kill him either way why bother trying to cuff him? Cuffing= arresting, not killing

As I said before, I did NOT cuff him. Luke cuffed him. I uncuffed him after he physically attacked fellow officer Menel33 and I took him down with extreme force. It's not about revenge, it's about the discretion I have the right to have when it comes to most wanted criminals, according to your rules. You're making hell of a big deal out of a K.O. most wanted.
Anyway it's been 4 days since my appeal request was submitted. Could you please unban me and I will just be more cautious when I deal with this kind of susceptible players?
I also have UCI as a witness who vouched for me.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 01:24:45 pm by [NYPD]_FABRY »

Offline UCI

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +3/-8
  • Smuggler
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UCI
  • Discord name: ϟOpenerOfTheWayᵛᶤᵖ#0187
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2023, 02:46:12 pm »

Dear Admin. Everyone knows how the friend HobGoblin plays. It's tasteless and not ideal. Annoying, troublesome. You are correct on the point you mentioned. Maybe we're just exaggerating a bit, that's all. But considering what happened and what was done in the server, that is, I touched on the point I wanted to mention :)
The Right Man İn The Wrong Place.

Offline [NYPD]_FABRY

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2023, 10:28:44 pm »
Can we get over this..? Please. I've been waiting since Aug. 19th. Just tell me to fuck off or help me out..

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2023, 07:15:28 am »
Although you are correct that there is no rule that says your actions were wrong, I believe you could have performed better in that situation by simply arresting the suspect and ending the matter there.

If you want to exact revenge, become a civilian rather than looking for loopholes in the rules and causing yourself unnecessary trouble.

Given how long it's been, I'll lift the job ban.