Author Topic: ez.puppy killing non threat and sean. assisting  (Read 484 times)

Offline Mr.1X

• Respect: +7/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [DeM]Mr.1X
  • Discord name: mr.1x.u
  • Crew: [DeM]
ez.puppy killing non threat and sean. assisting
« on: August 19, 2023, 11:02:41 am »
Your in-game name[RsA]Thunder.
Their in-game nameez.puppy and sean.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)5-10 min ago
Detailsgot killed by cops and then my freinds broke me out of jail and then got shoot and killed by ez.puppy and sean. assisted ez.puppy in killing me
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Image

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: shabnam_panda
  • Discord name: ?
  • Crew: ?
Re: ez.puppy killing non threat and sean. assisting
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2023, 11:44:47 am »
you were teaming with your most wanted friends in sfpd and your screenshots shows that behind just broke you out with 10 others
but since action logs are sufficient evidence and we have talented staff who can judge a situation via action logs who knows what can happen
i mean clara can just jump in and use her 10 year expertise and say that i am guilty and punish me? no one knows

Offline Mr.1X

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 12:14:18 pm »
you were teaming with your most wanted friends in sfpd and your screenshots shows that behind just broke you out with 10 others
but since action logs are sufficient evidence and we have talented staff who can judge a situation via action logs who knows what can happen
i mean clara can just jump in and use her 10 year expertise and say that i am guilty and punish me? no one knows
do i look like i attacked anyone? non threat means non threat u are not allowed to ATTACK at all

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2023, 12:20:17 pm »
not only teaming, if they're (none threats) around threats a certain amount of time they will also be considered as threat.

Offline Mr.1X

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2023, 12:22:40 pm »
not only teaming, if they're (none threats) around threats a certain amount of time they will also be considered as threat.
the question is if we have 2 suspects in real life 1ST is Threat and running with the 2ND suspect and 2ND one dosent have a gun or threated anyone does cops have permision to shoot the 2ND one in sight too? cuz just he is teaming?

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2023, 12:26:29 pm »
There were multiple most wanted suspects around you and one of them was breaking you out.
-Invalid