Author Topic: Introduce Rocket Launchers into MCNR  (Read 3736 times)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +417/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Introduce Rocket Launchers into MCNR
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2023, 07:09:32 pm »
Damage done by explosions to vehicles is undetectable. You could just shoot RPGs at people's vehicles and blow them up without consequence or credit. It's the same reason we don't have Hydras and Hunters.
View trailers here.

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2023, 07:14:36 pm »
Damage done by explosions to vehicles is undetectable. You could just shoot RPGs at people's vehicles and blow them up without consequence or credit. It's the same reason we don't have Hydras and Hunters.

Surely that can't be the reason why this gets rejected... I mean there are plenty of stuff that's undetectable, like grenades themselves which are in the game already, the list goes on

I don't know how BAD this can affect whatever it can, but it will be fun for sure and I believe that's why many are supporting it
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 07:33:25 pm by Cashewz »

KSKSKSS

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2023, 03:55:51 am »
The chances of not detecting the RPG is like 25%... Most of the time the server detects it.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2023, 03:30:05 pm »
The chances of not detecting the RPG is like 25%... Most of the time the server detects it.
The chance of detecting an RPG blowing up someone's vehicle is 0%. It's literally not possible.
View trailers here.

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-85
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2023, 05:58:33 pm »
The chance of detecting an RPG blowing up someone's vehicle is 0%. It's literally not possible.
u know who u talking to ??
Literally samp owner

KSKSKSS

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2023, 03:38:26 am »

well.. from what I've seen, it's not 0%... but I cant provide the videos here since they are on a different server. so I'm pming it..

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2023, 08:06:59 am »
well.. from what I've seen, it's not 0%... but I cant provide the videos here since they are on a different server. so I'm pming it..
Trust me, it is 0%. The server gets told someone dies by suicide, and a vehicle was destroyed by an unknown source. There's nothing attributing it to the person that exploded it.

You could do some calculations to detect someone that recently fired a rocket and where they were and where they were facing etc. but it would be stupidly inaccurate and unreliable.
View trailers here.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +34/-28
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2023, 08:24:55 am »
Trust me, it is 0%. The server gets told someone dies by suicide, and a vehicle was destroyed by an unknown source. There's nothing attributing it to the person that exploded it.

You could do some calculations to detect someone that recently fired a rocket and where they were and where they were facing etc. but it would be stupidly inaccurate and unreliable.
yeah when it comes to, you used rocket on car it just doesn't destroy the car and kills them, it goes like car reached hp below 250 and caught fire and exploded (in most cases it shows- Moody (died) just that nothing else, which is kind of annoying so yeah but it does logs that sometimes when the players dies by explosion (and from whom), it doesn't record that in a lot of cases

KSKSKSS

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2023, 09:27:12 am »
:/

meh.. samp sucks for these issues...

Andualem653

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2023, 09:35:55 am »
Yea these calculations would be useless if players team up together and all of them shoot a rocket at the same time towards a player

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Respect: +13/-38
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: haw
  • Discord name: Valentin#9670
  • Crew: [wT]
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2023, 06:50:55 pm »
Idk what is the point of this suggestion 1. You can just go camp somewhere with this rpg and do whatever you want, if anyone can explain whats the point of this thing type here

KSKSKSS

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2023, 04:02:51 am »
It's not a competitive game. Also, it's hard to acquire.