Author Topic: Enhance speed of trucks  (Read 530 times)

Not rated

Online Six.Stars

• Respect: +11/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Six.Stars
  • Discord name: sixstars.
Enhance speed of trucks
« on: August 13, 2023, 06:23:55 pm »
As the title says.

Buff the speed of Trucks like the Linerunner because is way too slow max 50km/h to something like 65/70 km/h please.
Also buff the Health of those trucks from 999hp to something like 1500 or 2000hp these trucks should be hard to blow up just like the real life.

Im saying this because the new truck system is cool and i think that buff the speed and health of the trucks could be also a cool addition and maybe more players could play truck missions.
kaneki-kakugan" border="0

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: Enhance speed of trucks
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 08:52:55 pm »
You're very well compensated for your time and if you don't end up blowing your truck. The current system is okay.

I've never really seen anyone complain about it, as a matter of fact I believe the payouts are huge...

Online Six.Stars

• Respect: +11/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Six.Stars
  • Discord name: sixstars.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 09:44:31 pm »
If im not blind i didnt opened this discussion about the TIME or the PAYOUTS of the truck mission.

It Is clear in the TITLE and the DESCRIPTION that im talking about buffing a little bit the speed of trucks like the Linerunner and if Is also possibile to buff the HP.

Is so hard to understand?
kaneki-kakugan" border="0

KSKSKSS

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 06:52:01 am »
You're very well compensated for your time and if you don't end up blowing your truck. The current system is okay.

I've never really seen anyone complain about it, as a matter of fact I believe the payouts are huge...
If im not blind i didnt opened this discussion about the TIME or the PAYOUTS of the truck mission.

It Is clear in the TITLE and the DESCRIPTION that im talking about buffing a little bit the speed of trucks like the Linerunner and if Is also possibile to buff the HP.

Lol

Btw the speed can't be changed. It can be scripted but it'll depend on your net connection.

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 07:25:41 am »

You're complaining that truck is SLOW, if that is not related to TIME, then what is? It's all correlated..