Author Topic: Ban Infraction  (Read 693 times)

Offline Bendary

• Respect: +10/-12
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xolonium
  • Discord name: Bendary
  • Crew: oG
Ban Infraction
« on: July 29, 2023, 04:54:55 pm »

Ban ID (if applicable) 5372
Your in-game name [oG]Bendary
Ban or infraction appeal? infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone from like 10min
Ban/infraction reason and details bounty share
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?it wasnt bounty share
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Cause we were fighting eachother i didnt let him kill me
Any witnesses that can vouch for you? [oG]Mystic
Any more information to provide? No.

Online BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-40
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
Re: Ban Infraction
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 05:08:07 pm »
You were standing still, outside blueberry ammunation, while mystic was blasting you with AK47. You shot him twice (head), and you both claim to have had a "fair fight". The best part is, before this happened, Mystic literally messaged you, "let me kill you". Yeah, I don't think that was a fight at all.

Offline Benz1ne

• Respect: +26/-31
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 05:09:59 pm »
what are you even saying LOOOOL i killed him inside dillimore police department and i know i messaged him that but he didnt want me to take it so i shot him and he shot me back

Online BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2023, 05:11:11 pm »
what are you even saying LOOOOL i killed him inside dillimore police department and i know i messaged him that but he didnt want me to take it so i shot him and he shot me back
I am sorry, I messed up the location, rest assured all the other things are still correct. Wait for management's decision.
[and if I don't want someone to kill me, I wouldn't be standing still, letting him headshot me with AK47, I believe bendary has enough skill to know this]

Offline Benz1ne

• Respect: +26/-31
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 05:15:42 pm »
I am sorry, I messed up the location, rest assured all the other things are still correct. Wait for management's decision.
[and if I don't want someone to kill me, I wouldn't be standing still, letting him headshot me with AK47, I believe bendary has enough skill to know this]
i told in the recent message he didnt want me to kill him so i just headshot him with ak while he was typing and meanwhile he shot me 2 times with deagle idk whats so hard to get

Online BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2023, 05:24:10 pm »
I don't find any message from him in which he says that he doesn't want you to kill him*, neither did I see any message indicating an invocation of a "fair fight" (inside dillimore PD). You entered dillimore PD, messaged him to let you kill him, never once did Bendary tell you to not claim it, instead he asked who placed it. When you were close to killing him, he shot you two times with deagle to make it look like it was a "fight". If you placed a bounty on someone, and those people did this same thing, you would be reporting them aswell, because you know it is wrong. Anyway, I have provided the proofs, await a manager's reply.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2023, 03:18:48 am »
The infraction and subsequent bans (if applicable) will be removed for the players who were punished for this.