Author Topic: Increase the time limit of 28 days to have your house removed  (Read 1261 times)

Not rated

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Increase the time limit of 28 days to have your house removed
« on: December 18, 2019, 11:50:15 pm »
Hello, I would like to suggest that if you can raise the time limit before a house is removed and can be claimed by another player. At the moment it is in 28 days but I would like to ask that if it could be uploaded since 28 days is very very little and before there was not even if there was that if someone really stopped playing I will not play again for more time for example Ami I will I broke down the computer and had to take it to repair and it took a long time and they told me that I was lucky that it had not been longer so I could not connect to the server for a long time and could not do anything until I did not come back my pc for this and more reasons the 28 days of time limit seems to me Super low and I would like to ask that they be extended
Arriba España

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: Increase the time limit of 28 days to have your house removed
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 08:31:43 am »
no point
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Increase the time limit of 28 days to have your house removed
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 02:55:22 pm »
If you have a special circumstance (such as the one you described) you can let us know and we can extend your absence allowance. However for most instances if a player doesn’t play on the server for over a month the property is best suited to be owned by someone who plays regularly.

I was in fact considering (and started implementing) a system whereby you have to actually visit your properties in order to keep them but I don’t think I’ll add that.
View trailers here.