• MCNR name: Massachusetts
  • Discord name: Madd High
  • Crew: 007
RDMER
« on: July 20, 2023, 02:15:16 am »
Your in-game name[RsA]Designate007
Their in-game namexForcin
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
Details@ PD, kimminjeong "Criminal" was self defending himself from Alkepone "Cop" i saw that Kim was losing to alkepone so i helped him kill alkepone and kim died as i was trying to help i then killed alkepone all of a sudden xForcin came towards me and started shooting for no reason. I tried /reporting to an admin and all the admin said was "Invalid report". Please see to it that this player is punished with a capital (P).
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Let's put it this way you're on your friend's house, his mom starts beating your friend for not doing his homework and always inviting friends over, "If you're gonna get in front of your friend and you expect not to get hit by her"?  🤷🤷

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
Re: RDMER
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 09:15:49 am »
Video of the incident? Also video of your gameplay before this incident?

Offline [DR]Designate007

• Respect: +2/-3
  • There Is More Behind & Inside V Than Any1 Of Us
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Massachusetts
  • Discord name: Madd High
  • Crew: 007
Re: RDMER
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 01:05:17 pm »
No i don't have a video of incidence yet the action log show and has concrete evidence don't they?

If You happen to have doubts chekc my action logs maybe might help with senario at hand.

Let's put it this way you're on your friend's house, his mom starts beating your friend for not doing his homework and always inviting friends over, "If you're gonna get in front of your friend and you expect not to get hit by her"?  🤷🤷