Author Topic: Dani.  (Read 913 times)

overboss

Dani.
« on: July 12, 2023, 05:18:21 pm »
Your in-game name[wT]overdoz
Their in-game nameDani.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)happens everyday
DetailsWell. There's not so much to talk about this guy. He's all the time active on discord (I suggest yall to check his activity if possible) and for every single word he's issuing timeout to everyone.
Recently I got banned from Curious. first for telling him "shut the fuck up" which you don't get banned if you tell another normal player. Then after getting unbanned which got replaced to a 3 days mute I got banned from Dani. again. (NOTE: I'm unbanned)
The reason of the ban, maybe y'all know, is this one : https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1127198392666292234/1127243073919922266
Yeah boys, i told him "You be quiet cuz you're getting played kiddo" and i got banned.
It's the truth and everyone knows. Dani is getting played because once he's getting dismissed and then getting back in staff team. And everytime he gets dismissed he acts like he's so innocent but then when he gets back his powers, he's all the time issuing timeout and ban/kick for a single word. This guy is a crybaby and shouldn't be on this position since he's abusing his powers to everyone for everything.
Even Lancer told them that the ban was a bit too far. Lancer said: "I do agree with what Dan said, however, I don't agree that a ban was warranted for this situation. A mute or timeout was more than enough here, hence, you will be unbanned."
I want y'all to post everything y'all got against Dani here and let's see how everyone is going to judge this situation.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Banned for this: https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1127198392666292234/1127243073919922266
Unbanned after the appeal.

Offline Ralsei

• Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-167
  • It's lonely on the top, all of my enemies are gone
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: Dani.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 07:33:37 pm »
If my recent Discord ban was issued by Dani then include It as additional evidence. Because I feel like he did it under influx of emotions, as punisher who critisized Dani's actions too got wrongfully banned.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-71
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 08:03:21 pm »
Your ban was not issued by me, make sure before putting my name in your drama, If you are not sure put "Unknown admin" and management will give their response.

Ye That Guy seem to be abusing his Role.. i Would remove him from the staff seeing how everybody dont like him nor he does a good job at being one.
If my recent Discord ban was issued by Dani then include It as additional evidence. Because I feel like he did it under influx of emotions, as punisher who critisized Dani's actions too got wrongfully banned.
As for you two, you have to create a new report if you would like to, this is completely 2 different cases.

Offline Ralsei

• Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-167
  • It's lonely on the top, all of my enemies are gone
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 08:22:01 pm »
Your ban was not issued by me, make sure before putting my name in your drama, If you are not sure put "Unknown admin" and management will give their response.
As for you two, you have to create a new report if you would like to, this is completely 2 different cases.

I said If, not that you 100% did It, I know you love me.

Offline Dan

• Respect: +325/-40
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 12:52:12 am »
Im the one responsible for your ban, dani has nothing to do with it

I banned you because of your unacceptable behavior on discord and forums regardless of how many times you got punished for it

You will not receive any more warnings not anymore

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2023, 01:02:32 pm »
Dani is doing his job as a member of the staff should be doing, it's called enforcing the rules. You lot are so used to things being relaxed as soon as we have a staff member who takes the job seriously you all flip your shit.

Denied.