Author Topic: RANDOM INFRACTION (2)  (Read 415 times)

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
RANDOM INFRACTION (2)
« on: June 25, 2023, 11:08:57 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game nameJOHNNY FAT COOK
Ban or infraction appeal?INFRACTION
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone24/5/2023
Ban/infraction reason and detailsKilling a paused cop, 2 Infraction points
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? Here you have the decision of DabbingPitbull who has shown a big lack of creativity: "a paused player is harmless, infraction will stay". Couldn't be more incomplete and careless.

LINK HERE

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,15645.msg73989.html#msg73989E
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?It's obvious that a paused player is NOT harmless, especially if pausing in critical areas for criminals (Like jail and bank). Cops can kill criminals while paused becuse they can't cuff them, and they don't have any way to jail them while paused (even if they are nonthreat). Just kill and jail it's all ok.
This cop was pausing in front of the jail cells. I needed to breakout my friend. The cop needed to go. I couldn't risk him unpausing while me breakouting or something else, but this is something DabbingPitbull missed.
I wasn't hanging around looking for paused cops to kill easily.
I had a criminal task to complete (breakouting everyone), in a specific place (jail cells), i couldn't have a cop PAUSING there.
THAT'S HEAVILY OBVIOUS @DabbingPitbull
So i don't think this infraction has one valid reason to stay. Instead, i think a NO PAUSE AREA rule should be made. Otherwise i could camp in front of bank as much as i want, chatting on whatsapp or discord with other cops, ready to unpause when criminals are about  to hack the vault, ready to shoot the tires of their parked cars. THIS IS WHY A PAUSED PLAYER IS NOT HARMLESS
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?51ck51ck
Any more information to provide? INTRODUCE NO PAUSE AREA, so that people can kill annoying paused cops in crucial areas, without getting in forum troubles.
EXAMPLE: Cops can't pause in the bank or in front of it, and in PD and in front of it. Risk is getting killed by some criminal that has to commit crimes in those places and can't risk a paused cop unfreezing at some point.
Medical fees are paid by the state, i don't see any problem while even 2 stars criminals can get shot while paused and their med fee is paid in cash.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 11:26:22 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
Re: RANDOM INFRACTION (2)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 01:13:46 pm »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: RANDOM INFRACTION (2)
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2023, 09:46:00 am »
The infraction issued will be revoked, as stated in this scenario if you proceeded with the breakout the cop could have un-paused which would have put you at an extreme disadvantage.