Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 655 times)

Offline Rickey

• Respect: +1/-1
  • Get Rich or Die Tryin'
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Rickey
My ban appeal
« on: June 28, 2023, 10:47:37 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)IDK
Your in-game nameRakz
Ban or infraction appeal?today
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneidk
Ban/infraction reason and detailsOffensive words to muslims
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?it wasn't
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?people was provoking me, saying shit about where im from so i reacted in anger
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no
Any more information to provide?N/A

I was already infracted, why the ban? if i was given infractions then a ban shouldn't have been issued. that's way too far, other people do worst things and get less punishment.

please note; idk why i did it i was mad i was stupid, i shouldn't have done it and im sorry, can i be given a chance to prove im sorry? i seek forgiveness to all muslims as i have muslims in my family and friends, im sorry, please unban me i promise i wont make such comments again and i went too far
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 10:53:20 pm by Rickey »

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 07:20:16 am »
(click to show/hide)
You have a total of 14 infractions which are marked as Harass/flame/insult.
You want a chance to be forgiven, I think you have forgotten that you have done the same thing in the past quite a lot of times? It's not your first time at all, not even your second or third probably, just look at your infraction history. You were already given 1 point infraction by another staff member for your remarks, but that was not enough considering the severity of your remarks and your history of insulting people.
You are currently banned for 10 years, this ban was not manually put but was automatically set due to you exceeding 10 infraction points for like the 3rd or 4th time I guess.
I can agree on shortening this ban length to 1 month or something, but you will need to serve your time, final decision is upto the management.

Offline Rickey

• Get Rich or Die Tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 08:28:44 am »
I can wait 1 month or whatever i know my history hasnt been the greatest but for the last few weeks there was no rulebreaking. Ive been trying to be good and i just snapped people was making racist remarks about where i was from and talking shit about my child and my family which made me angry im sorry but history is history people do worst things. If i have to wait a month il wait a month thats not a problem.

Hope yo understand and tell me how much i have to wait.

Offline Rickey

• Get Rich or Die Tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 07:39:54 pm »
@Karbz @DabbingPitbull @Combean0007 @Cashewz

Sorry for tagging you but can you make a decision? A ban wasnt needed because a staff member infracted me for them words ingame and then later a second staff member issued a ban i get it was wrong what to say. But one punishment was enough

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2023, 12:19:05 pm »
A month, that will suffice. Will be unbanned on 30th of July.