Author Topic: 0% Taxes  (Read 459 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Pollo.Pazzo

• Respect: +2/-24
  • cUp-cAkEs aRe aWeSoMeeee!!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tessa.Lamb
0% Taxes
« on: June 29, 2023, 11:09:35 am »
« Last Rated on: June 29, 2023, 11:55:35 am »
Hello there!
Make the taxes for donator players to be 0%. This way more players will donate to keep their hardworking money safe. I am one of those players who like to do jobs and hunt treasures to build a nice economy. But this way i have to run around SA holding tons of money in wallet. Why should i be robbed 24/7 50k per rob? Why should i work hard and see my money get robbed by some noobs who dont know how to do a simple pizza boy mission?
So, just a suggestion, probably will be ignored, but make taxes 0% for donators. This is a role-play server at most and i and i think many other like me have chosen to make money instead of camping PD for kills.
Thank you!

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-27
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
Re: 0% Taxes
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 11:29:11 am »
just pay the tax if u dont want to get robbed

shit idea -1

Andualem653

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 11:55:29 am »
Hello there!
Make the taxes for donator players to be 0%. This way more players will donate to keep their hardworking money safe. I am one of those players who like to do jobs and hunt treasures to build a nice economy. But this way i have to run around SA holding tons of money in wallet. Why should i be robbed 24/7 50k per rob? Why should i work hard and see my money get robbed by some noobs who dont know how to do a simple pizza boy mission?
So, just a suggestion, probably will be ignored, but make taxes 0% for donators. This is a role-play server at most and i and i think many other like me have chosen to make money instead of camping PD for kills.
Thank you!
what do you mean by "Make the taxes for donator players to be 0%" if you mean by remove tax for donators allowing them to store any amount they want in bank? then i would say Absolutely No. I know i am having a hard time with people robbing me 24/7 and getting 35k or 50k everytime but Mike made it possible for players to rob $50k if they are crouching to encourage players to keep their cash in the bank and if you have more than 5m you either deposit it and just keep getting taxed or risk your cash by moving with your cash in your wallet

Online Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +414/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 02:08:46 pm »
I swear some people love wasting their time posting suggestions that would never happen
View trailers here.