Author Topic: PSO appeal  (Read 535 times)

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-64
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
PSO appeal
« on: June 24, 2023, 11:15:23 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)
Your in-game namestal.
Ban or infraction appeal?pso
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone
Ban/infraction reason and detailsits because of a player report against me about running into ticketable players and "forcing" them to get a wanted level (https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,15819.0.html)
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?1.this is not a written rule in forums or discord thus i didnt know it was not allowed 2.its literally a feature in the server where if you dont pay your ticket you will become wanted idk if thats also disallowed
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?
Any more information to provide?if this was in fact disallowed i didnt know and id like a lighter punishment than a full on pso and removal of my cop inventory
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Damien_Scott
  • Discord name: BoraTastatura#3822
  • Crew: Red Army
Re: PSO appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 11:41:26 pm »
I hope that im not interfering but i want to point out that somewhere it was said that cops should stay near player(s) they ticketed until they pay so they dont get higher wanted level
boykisser

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 02:13:46 am »
You played long enough in the server and you should have the word common sense (why would you jump infront of other cars? Any plan there? Ofcourse you wanted to make people wanted and will had reason to take them down). Imagine playing 24/7 as a cop and dont have a common sense like this, pathetic you should be smart enough to think about what you did so thats a good warning to you.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-64
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 09:47:58 am »
You played long enough in the server and you should have the word common sense (why would you jump infront of other cars? Any plan there? Ofcourse you wanted to make people wanted and will had reason to take them down). Imagine playing 24/7 as a cop and dont have a common sense like this, pathetic you should be smart enough to think about what you did so thats a good warning to you.
i have played long enough on the server and as a cop but its literally a feature on the server and ive seen other people do it too
+can you not send useless garbage on my appeal ? thanks
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-40
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 11:00:35 am »
I consulted managers before posting my verdict on that report, but i want to say that there were other ways to handle the situation, i mean you did not have to stand in front of his car and block his way and force him to be wanted. I will still leave this open for the managers' decision.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 12:36:23 pm »
Cops should stay and not run away from a criminal who was ticketed by them - that's a rule you can find in /coprules
However, you are not allowed to block them from running away in any way, the only exception is when they are driving stolen vehicle. You're supposed to tell them to pull over, that's how will they will get 2stars before the ticket expires. On top of that, blocking them from the escape using your own playermodel, which can cause them to go from 1star to 6star is called baiting, and is not welcomed.

DENIED.