Author Topic: Special cargo  (Read 396 times)

Not rated

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
Special cargo
« on: June 19, 2023, 02:22:00 pm »
So I have 3 issues why do I have to be innocent to deliver illegal cargo that will get me wanted anyways
second when I go to the location I can't find the trailer assuming it was taken why does it navigate me to an empty site instead of the actual whereabouts of the trailer
third it doesn't announce who is delivering the special cargo nor how to track him while and I quote "There's also 'special cargo' - an event which will be announced once a week which involves everyone on the server being tasked to deliver a special cargo item. The first to collect it will then be the target for the entire server" How would the said person be the target of the server while I have no idea who it is or any idea on how to track him and when I type /specialcargo it only gives me the trailer id idk what to do with that other than confirm that the trailer on site of the navigation is the said special cargo by using /dl

My suggestions are:

1) make it so that any wanted level can do the special cargo

2) either make the trailer trackable like the securicar with a blip icon on the map or announce when someone starts delivering the special cargo so we are able to gps to the said person

Andualem653

Re: Special cargo
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 02:51:00 pm »
I just encountered the part where the cargo is missing i arrived earlier than anyone but no cargo was there but then 3 players came and saw there was nothing too

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +417/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Special cargo
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 04:29:46 pm »
Rejecting because too much going on in one topic. One suggestion per topic, and second item is a bug.
View trailers here.