• MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
appeal
« on: June 11, 2023, 05:20:18 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   
Your in-game name aimbot.1337
Ban or infraction appeal?   ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   rn
Ban/infraction reason and details: trolling with ma homie ralsei and ninja jacked him and he reported me in a trolling matter
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? cuz yall taking this shit seriously while im tryna have fun   
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? butt hurt admin tryna ruin the fun
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   ral
Any more information to provide: maybe dont sweat ur balls next time without asking questions first

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 05:21:51 pm »
Admin didn't even get any proof from me, he just trusted by my word. Punisher should get unbanned and said admin punished for doing his job incompetently. Thank you and unban him. And yes It was just fooling around.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: appeal
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 04:23:28 am »
Rules were broken, you abused a bug to which is disallowed and against the rules so of course you are going to be punished. As for you @Ralsei if you're going to make petty reports in a "trolling" manner you will soon find yourself being punished.

Use the report system responsibly, don't report your friends when you are just "joking around" as it wastes our time, and then we need to be replying to shit ass appeals like this.

Denied, Ralsei you will be punished for false reporting

* Logs provided show clearly that it was a Ninja-jack, we didn't just take your word for it *