Author Topic: Appeal ban  (Read 974 times)

Offline Hamo

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • none.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MSERFM
  • Discord name: Hamo#6508
  • Crew: The Pro
Appeal ban
« on: June 11, 2023, 01:43:10 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4952
Your in-game nameMSERFM
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban and infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneIdk
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/Hack
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? Cop hunt, sorry..  i`m in new  i never seen rules, i`m going to read rules
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?didin`t do anything, did nothing, I wanted to play on the server mike cop and robber , I am clean, I do not use hack/noreload. that day a friend of mine wanted help on this server to kill players he thought were cheaters, I apologize even, this is the only server that in fact I liked, before I did not know, just want a chance! Extra
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?MSERFM
Any more information to provide?None
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 03:40:23 pm by Hamo »

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-14
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WorkRate
  • Discord name: WorkRate#4228
  • Crew: none
Re: Appeal ban
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 08:11:12 pm »
- Nigga you toggled your no reload.asi and i recorded that shit told you you will get banned
- here you go my guy :)
- https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,15791.0.html

Offline Hamo

• Busta
  • none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 08:16:33 pm »
How.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 11:11:32 am by Hamo »

Offline Ralsei

• Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-167
  • It's lonely on the top, all of my enemies are gone
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2023, 08:22:08 pm »
If you will admit to cheating without fooling anyone they might lower your ban duration. It's not worth to lie, trust me.

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2023, 08:24:38 pm »
- your gta folder seems like its edited
- firstly why tf would you have an asi file without asi loader? that means you tried covering your tracks before screenshotting this, seconds i dont remember gta sa coming with a readme folder in it that kinda sus if you ask me, and lastly if you lag the last 2 sawns that came from your gun wouldn't have damaged me at all after shooting 6 sawns because sawns only shoot 4 bullets yours managed to produce 8 shots and still managed to dmg me
- lags dont only have effects on guns but you also tp on someones screen and on this clip you seem fine asf to me, sorry nigga but i kinda told ya
- WorkRate out

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2023, 08:45:14 pm »
- xd you wont cheat again?

Offline Hamo

• Busta
  • none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2023, 11:05:27 am »
Hello,
You asked me about the "Read Me" Folder, and i said i dont know, i downloaded like this. So i attached the folder here so you can see what it has inside of it, plus the "audio.asi" its from the audio download from "Mikes CnR audio download", if you downloaded you probably have it too, my friendĀ“s have aswell.
I can download another GTA San if you can send me the link of it, but i promise i did not use cheats/hacks.
And more one time, i didnt cheat, i swear.
It must be in-screen bug or lag, cause in mine i didnt do 8 shotgun shots. Tell me how i can prove it, i swear i didnt use cheats, on my screen the car didnt even hit me, plus i had only reload ammo 4. Must be screen glitch.
(Asked my ingame friend to write it, since i dont write very well english, just in case you wondering the change.)

Thanks,
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 11:24:55 am by Hamo »

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2023, 04:19:54 pm »
- your gta folder seems like its edited
- firstly why tf would you have an asi file without asi loader? that means you tried covering your tracks before screenshotting this, seconds i dont remember gta sa coming with a readme folder in it that kinda sus if you ask me, and lastly if you lag the last 2 sawns that came from your gun wouldn't have damaged me at all after shooting 6 sawns because sawns only shoot 4 bullets yours managed to produce 8 shots and still managed to dmg me
- lags dont only have effects on guns but you also tp on someones screen and on this clip you seem fine asf to me, sorry nigga but i kinda told ya
- WorkRate out
dont talk when u dont know what u are talking about.
first of all u can clearly see vorbisfile.dll and vorbishooked.dll which are the ones in charge of the asi loader, i dont know what u expect the asi loader to be
second of all there is clearly a readme file in gta sa folder, i dont know where u got it from but in me and my friend's copy of the game there is a readme folder.
third, i am not defending the dude in anyway, just wanted to clear some shitty allegation by u up. and also stop saying the nword every other sentence
(admin pls dont ban me)

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2023, 04:45:50 pm »
- nigga you can't tell me shit I can say nigga as long as I feel like it

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2023, 05:23:34 am »
Appeal denied.

You're new to the server, and haven't read the rules?  That is the most bullshit excuse I have heard in a long time, cheating is against the rules for probably about 95% of SA-MP servers so what makes you think MCNR is going to be that server in the 5% where cheating is allowed?  You are also force-shown the rules when you first join the server, so if you have failed to read the rules then its at your own fault and responsibility that this ban has taken place.

Secondly, the video provided by @Darkvoid is more than sufficient to keep you banned.  There are smart people here, than people who are extremely retarded. As mentioned by @Ralsei if you are actually honest, you could have possibly gotten a reduced sentence but you decide the bullshit route of acting dumb.