Author Topic: Police deskjob and spawnkillers  (Read 536 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline TigercatX

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: TigercatX
Police deskjob and spawnkillers
« on: June 18, 2023, 01:30:02 pm »
« Last Rated on: June 19, 2023, 03:42:05 am »
Good morning,
I'm here to report an issue I had just right now while playing as a cop. There were various criminals in front of the police station; I was taken down and forced to do the deskjob. Criminals probably knew that and decided to spawnkill me; I couldn't leave the activity without being killed immediately after finishing. No anti-spawn-kill timer; no aids to avoid being killed. I have just decided to quit the game; it became impossible to play.

My solution to this problem? This desk-job is really annoying and I think it could become something like a secondary mission (you know, you desk-job and get "x" experience and then you can't use it for an enstabilished ammount of time). If you don't want to free us from this torture, at least grant us a 5 secs. anti-spawn-kill measure.

Thank you for your attention, I hope you can do something to correct this annoying inconvenience. Have a nice day.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
Re: Police deskjob and spawnkillers
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 02:06:22 pm »
Good morning,
I'm here to report an issue I had just right now while playing as a cop. There were various criminals in front of the police station; I was taken down and forced to do the deskjob. Criminals probably knew that and decided to spawnkill me; I couldn't leave the activity without being killed immediately after finishing. No anti-spawn-kill timer; no aids to avoid being killed. I have just decided to quit the game; it became impossible to play.

My solution to this problem? This desk-job is really annoying and I think it could become something like a secondary mission (you know, you desk-job and get "x" experience and then you can't use it for an enstabilished ammount of time). If you don't want to free us from this torture, at least grant us a 5 secs. anti-spawn-kill measure.

Thank you for your attention, I hope you can do something to correct this annoying inconvenience. Have a nice day.
fr @mikee i umnderstand how u felt the pain when u sit for hours and did ur coding for 1.15 but this is not fair

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2023, 02:29:00 pm »
No, This "feature" is perfect.

I was going to suggest it to even buff it a bit more and make it 10 files instead of 5 or putting a 30 seconds time limit to "somewhat" match the criminal's jail time.
Yes and I'm speaking this from a cop perspective, I've been playing as a solo cop since this update got released.

For the "rule breakers who are spawn killing," you may report them and staff will deal with it, and Mike can add spawn protection to prevent it from happening anyway.

Online BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-40
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2023, 02:35:51 pm »
A simple fix would be to add protection during desk job, this feature was much needed and the only people who would hate it are the ones who like to commit suicide so that they can spawn at a location that is closer to the criminals.

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-85
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2023, 03:33:24 pm »
yall lucky u dont lose 5k aswell for each death.
stop crying and get good

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +15/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 06:22:55 pm »
It needs a timer for sure, To be optimized.