• Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
Banned
« on: June 14, 2023, 08:22:01 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game namebustak0t
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonejust now
Ban/infraction reason and detailsrule clarification. WOW
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?CUZ RULE CLARIFICATION SHOULDN'T GET YOU BANNED./td]
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I can't say it as it'll be 'disrespecting staff'
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Allah
Any more information to provide?Screenshots below
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 08:25:37 am by stacJ »

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +28/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 08:36:16 am »
And the fact that I've never ever been banned before and you handed me a 3 month for literally nothing is amazing, GG

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2023, 10:11:48 am »
Hi, the ban that was issued will not be for the full 3 months. The duration will be significantly less, however "rule clarification" doesn't get you banned. What will get you banned is being retarded, and trying to find loopholes within the system so you can continue to scam people.

As explained in my announcement, it is not fair that people like yourself are trying to take advantage of those who are less fortunate and cannot donate so they're trusting that people will genuinely follow through with their requests.

If you were unable to donate yourself, and you asked if someone could donate for an exchange of in-game cash you would be absolutely furious if you were scammed. Try put the shoe on the other foot here, don't bullshit and say that you wouldn't care.

Punishments will be handed out to those who are caught scamming, there are no "ifs" - or perhaps staff should start requesting donations in order to get punishments lifted?  $20 donation to the server, and I'll lift this ban. =)  $10 donation I'll reduce it to 30 days - see, this is me scamming you now =)

Anyway, I seriously hope you think about even thinking or attempting to scam another player. The ban will be lifted, but please be warned staff will be watching your every transaction that happens, watching your every movement.... you may be issued another form of punishment over this ban staying linked to your account.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 10:15:40 am by Karbz »

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +28/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2023, 11:08:19 am »
Thanks for lifting the ban.
And you literally wasted your precious time to tell me why I shouldn't scam people when real life money is in action. If you read the chat in above screenshots you can see that's not what I'm talking about but ok