• View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
q2a
« on: May 28, 2023, 08:14:31 pm »
Your in-game namexev
Their in-game name[wt]freshmane
Date & Time of incident (UTC)now
DetailsOld player, was aware of the rules, at first I thought it was a rage quit but then I saw him joining the game back, logs can back up my claim.
and before handing out a verbal warning know that Ralsei got punished (months ban) for the same reason
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Offline Freshmane

• Respect: +7/-10
  • Legend of [RA] Red Army
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SB.Freshmane
  • Discord name: freshmane1234
  • Crew: Seville Boulevard
Re: q2a
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 08:29:43 pm »
Alright, I know I shouldn't have quitted after I got knocked down but the guy that rammed me literally made me angry, lost control and that's why I rq.

My bad, I'll take the punishment if that's the decision.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 08:58:16 pm by Freshmane. »

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 08:35:47 pm »
there is the auto-jail, no reason to punish him if i can talk, or i have to get another ban for it ?

Offline Freshmane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 08:48:31 pm »
there is the auto-jail, no reason to punish him if i can talk, or i have to get another ban for it ?

Dude, how many warning have u got to not post if you're not a witness? (Player complains & Ban appeals)

Anyways, even if someone gets auto-jailed by quitting, ik for a fact that they still can get punished. It's illogical imo to punish someone after /q then spending 3 minutes in jail. There wouldn't be any difference if /q or not i think. 

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2023, 09:25:09 pm »

Anyways, even if someone gets auto-jailed by quitting, ik for a fact that they still can get punished. It's illogical imo to punish someone after /q then spending 3 minutes in jail. There wouldn't be any difference if /q or not i think. 
Welcome Mcnr, Ik What's it like, if it was an arrest I probably wouldn't have minded it but you owe me a kill. 
(in fact, 2 others wt and this 51ick51ick guy did q2a right after you did)

51ick was already punished in-game tho the way he was talking it was most likely a mere warning

didn't bother reporting this guy

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 09:27:56 pm »
Dude, how many warning have u got to not post if you're not a witness? (Player complains & Ban appeals)

keep calm i was just trying to help, i see there is a lack of rules enforcing the gameplay instead of stupid complaints, and if you got auto jailed i consider this as a stupid complaint. This is a bot message, i wanted to be rude... how sad i can't play

Welcome Mcnr, Ik What's it like, if it was an arrest I probably wouldn't have minded it but you owe me a kill. 

51ick was already punished in-game tho the way he was talking it was most likely a mere warning

didn't bother reporting this guy

ahah you need a red nose stupid clown, i said i were without guns asking for a bribe to do my own business and you came on purpose to get a fake beef, go ahead and play assuming you can, i can't and stop annoying me, if you think you were treated unfairly we can go in a dm server and fight all time you need to chill as well.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 09:31:11 pm by 51ck51ck »

Offline Freshmane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2023, 09:39:40 pm »
keep calm i was just trying to help,

I really appreciate that u want to help me but be mindful that you'll get muted or banned on the forum for unnecessary posts. You could've just copied the link of this complaint and share it on the mcnr dc and share ur thoughts. Thanks again.

Yea, you remember when you, buba and another guy (i think) were chasing me in a sultan, exploded my car by shooting and one of you managed killed me? i didn't quit at that time because I was in a more controlled manner. Now let's wait for the staff decision, happy gaming :) 

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2023, 09:43:33 pm »
Yea, you remember when you, buba and another guy (i think) were chasing me in a sultan, exploded my car by shooting and one of you managed killed me? i didn't quit at that time because I was in a more controlled manner. Now let's wait for the staff decision, happy gaming :) 

corrections* it was me dotexe and Buba in a Sultan, you waited near the car explosion and avoided getting killed once again.

and can you stop replying lool turning a simple report into a mess

« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 09:49:01 pm by xev »

Offline Freshmane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2023, 09:49:42 pm »

corrections* it was me dotexe and Buba in a Sultan, you waited near the car explosion and avoided getting killed once again.

My memory ain't great these days.

Well, stop replying then I'll stop lol. I'm out.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 09:58:02 pm by Freshmane. »

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2023, 10:09:46 pm »
The player already got auto-jailed but that's still avoiding, Will be warned.