Author Topic: Random Death Match  (Read 1076 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Random Death Match
« on: May 27, 2023, 04:39:44 pm »
Your in-game name[wT]ShocKWavE
Their in-game nameWalt_Shah, Dotexe_Shah and asriel_shah
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Near by 8:30pm Indian Time Zone
DetailsIt started when Damien_shah robbed me and I revenged him by killing him then and there. He tried taking his revenge but he was killed by my partner while he was trying to kill me. He tried one more time but by bringing his crew mates Asriel_shah, dotexe_shah and walt_shah. I tried to escape but I was being shot by damien_shah who did have a valid reason but along with walt_shah and dotexe_shah who clearly had no reason to shoot at me. Actions history and video below.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 09:57:00 pm by ShocKWavE »

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
Re: Random Death Match
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 04:47:35 pm »

I know what i did was wrong and I’ll admit it was an honest mistake, but keep Ralsei out of this. He clearly said in chat that he didn’t shoot you and he in fact didn’t fire a single bullet at you.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-166
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2023, 04:50:49 pm »
I know what i did was wrong and I’ll admit it was an honest mistake, but keep Ralsei out of this. He clearly said in chat that he didn’t shoot you and he in fact didn’t fire a single bullet at you.

Exactly I didn't know what was going on at first I rammed the car because blezzito was shooting at us so, I thought there's an actual reason to attack you then I stopped when you kept showing no will to fight as something seemed not right. Just keep me out of the report.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 05:14:03 pm »

You won't tell me what to say in my own report. First of all, I clearly have played much less than you have here, and you are a staff member how come is that even possible that I know what is legit and what is not but you don't. I haven't broken a rule or being reported by someone even once, and I can very confidently say that I engage in more gang wars than you do since I only play as a suspect 24/7 and keep looking for fights, so you should know when you're breaking rules before anyone else. I never mentioned that he shot me, I clearly said that he did rammed me which is very clear in the video, so there's no need to continue the argument with a bunch of nonsense.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 05:21:03 pm by ShocKWavE »

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 08:21:22 pm »
Exactly I didn't know what was going on at first I rammed the car because blezzito was shooting at us so, I thought there's an actual reason to attack you then I stopped when you kept showing no will to fight as something seemed not right. Just keep me out of the report.

The screen shot you provided explains that he started shooting you from 15:07, which means he was not inside my car since he exited my car at 15:05, so you clearly had no reason to ram me even in the beginning.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2023, 08:25:42 pm »
The screen shot you provided explains that he started shooting you from 15:07, which means he was not inside my car since he exited my car at 15:05, so you clearly had no reason to ram me even in the beginning.

You are making a problem out of 1 ram, my car was at 450 hp so I didn't know what to do.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2023, 09:54:07 pm »
You are making a problem out of 1 ram, my car was at 450 hp so I didn't know what to do.

Thie point I am trying to make is that, you have shown yourself to be very much familiar with what’s unfair. You did rammed me once, and like you said that you realised something was not right, so I suppose you should have tried stopping your friends to not to shoot me, specifically to walt since he was in your car. You might not shot me but you did chased me everywhere so that walt can shoot me easily which explain that you are equally contributed in the harassment against me. Its very simple to understand that, if you are driving a car continuously towards me so that your partner can take me out by shooting, it proves that you are as guilty as the guy who was shooting me from your car. After you realised that its not legit you stopped ramming me but you did lead walt near me, so that he can shoot me, whereas you were suppose to leave the area but you didn’t.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2023, 09:59:09 pm »
Thie point I am trying to make is that, you have shown yourself to be very much familiar with what’s unfair. You did rammed me once, and like you said that you realised something was not right, so I suppose you should have tried stopping your friends to not to shoot me, specifically to walt since he was in your car. You might not shot me but you did chased me everywhere so that walt can shoot me easily which explain that you are equally contributed in the harassment against me. Its very simple to understand that, if you are driving a car continuously towards me so that your partner can take me out by shooting, it proves that you are as guilty as the guy who was shooting me from your car. After you realised that its not legit you stopped ramming me but you did lead walt near me, so that he can shoot me, whereas you were suppose to leave the area but you didn’t.

The thing is I didn't know If they really have a valid reason to kill you, we didn't consult It at all It was just "Go to X person" It was just voice in my head telling me NOT to keep on ramming.  On the other hand, It was too late to tell them not to, Damien had valid revenge and everyone wanted to help him, If walt wouldn't kill him the dotexe would, so what more would I do.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2023, 10:24:49 pm »
The thing is I didn't know If they really have a valid reason to kill you, we didn't consult It at all It was just "Go to X person" It was just voice in my head telling me NOT to keep on ramming.  On the other hand, It was too late to tell them not to, Damien had valid revenge and everyone wanted to help him, If walt wouldn't kill him the dotexe would, so what more would I do.

Just leave the god damn area like I do. Ever saw a single rdm complain against me? and this not first time you are being reported. Like I mentioned I am pretty much always into gang wars but I also make sure that I am not breaking any rules. And as per your quote “Damien had valid revenge and everyone wanted to help him”, allow me to remind you that no one is allowed to help their friends or crew in revenge taking, which means you can only protect your friends if they shoot back, you can’t harm them otherwise.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2023, 10:32:32 pm »
I'll just wait for a reply of staff member because I'm certain of my innocence. But If I did something wrong then I can take a warning, becuase I can't really understand how rules work regarding dm and other stuff like revenge so educate me on that.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2023, 07:48:18 am »
In response to the situation involving Walt_shah and dotexe_shah, appropriate measures will be taken to address their actions.

While Ralsei holds limited influence over Walt's decisions, as previously mentioned by you, such as urging him to "drive away from the area," it is important to consider alternate scenarios. What if Ralsei, driven by his desire to support his friends, wanted to remain in the vicinity in case of a potential shootout, intending to offer assistance?
Nonetheless, Ralsei will be warned.