Author Topic: Infraction for teaming with criminals  (Read 451 times)

Offline BUSTCARL

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-2
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BUSTCARL
  • Discord name: BUSTACARL
  • Crew: HC
Infraction for teaming with criminals
« on: May 27, 2023, 06:14:41 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   
Your in-game name   [HC]BUSTCARL_STF
Ban or infraction appeal?   Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   like 6 7 hours ago
Ban/infraction reason and details     So i was at the bank fighting some criminals but my armor glitched so i was kicked out for armor imbalance then i relog at dill more went to bank killed some criminals and then a title screen appear on my screen saying i have a infraction for teaming with criminals
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   When did i team with criminals and can u please specify their names i mean this is ridiculous at this point maybe the admin was giving infraction to someone else and by mistake he entered my id or if it is my mistake pls give me the names of the criminals i teamed with and how exactly was i helping them in doing "crimes".

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
Re: Infraction for teaming with criminals
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 11:54:57 pm »
When you came to bank, there's lot of criminals around but somehow you focused on me. Then a guy tried to dm Devon007 so i had to kill him for a revenge. Then one of his friend came, Muhammed and i saw him he kept ramming me with his car. After that thing happends, i saw you came in as well, but from my perspective, i saw you kept focusing at me along with him who's keep ramming me over multiple times.once i knocked/died, i watch you back if you actually going for him due to he's a criminal. Which i don't believe in my own eyes you just let a criminal who's in your side plus the one who's with you that kept ramming me to death. So i give you 0 infraction point which is ""VERBAL WARNING"" for both side teaming with cops and criminal. If you want to be a fair cop and not to kept getting infraction, then start be a fair cop and do it to everyone else. There would be no excuses from your reason to say "omg i didn't see him in radar, how am i know that he's criminal too???".

Offline BUSTCARL

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-2
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BUSTCARL
  • Discord name: BUSTACARL
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 08:00:28 am »
When you came to bank, there's lot of criminals around but somehow you focused on me. Then a guy tried to dm Devon007 so i had to kill him for a revenge. Then one of his friend came, Muhammed and i saw him he kept ramming me with his car. After that thing happends, i saw you came in as well, but from my perspective, i saw you kept focusing at me along with him who's keep ramming me over multiple times.once i knocked/died, i watch you back if you actually going for him due to he's a criminal. Which i don't believe in my own eyes you just let a criminal who's in your side plus the one who's with you that kept ramming me to death. So i give you 0 infraction point which is ""VERBAL WARNING"" for both side teaming with cops and criminal. If you want to be a fair cop and not to kept getting infraction, then start be a fair cop and do it to everyone else. There would be no excuses from your reason to say "omg i didn't see him in radar, how am i know that he's criminal too???".
I am extremely sorry that i was so biased omg how could i let that guy go . It was not like u were a criminal and i saw u were low so i decided to kill u no no no it was my biasness that i helped that guy go and kill u.And  also i saw u and the other guy killing u cause i have 360 vision i have eyes in the back too . I mean just think just one time think u were a mw i killed u thats it but sorry it was my biasness right oh sorry
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 08:03:26 am by BUSTCARL »

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 08:06:08 am »
It's just a warning, get over it.